What are you good at but you dont brag about: Vol i hate cocky people

Wassup nt, any of you have that one thing your really good at doing but you dont brag to people that you do it or know how to do it because you are a very humble person? like sometimes me and my boys would go to the bar and there might be just one pool table with somebody who is winning and acting like he is running the table and ill go and play beat their !@! and act like it didnt happen. so what yall good at but your humble about it? where my humble people at?

Wassup nt, any of you have that one thing your really good at doing but you dont brag to people that you do it or know how to do it because you are a very humble person? like sometimes me and my boys would go to the bar and there might be just one pool table with somebody who is winning and acting like he is running the table and ill go and play beat their !@! and act like it didnt happen. so what yall good at but your humble about it? where my humble people at?

Playing the piano. I've played ever since I was young, so I can play any rap song into piano form (like the dudes on Youtube) but I don't show it off.

Playing the piano. I've played ever since I was young, so I can play any rap song into piano form (like the dudes on Youtube) but I don't show it off.

I'm not good at anything though OP.
^
pimp.gif
Humility at it's finest right here.

I'm not good at anything though OP.
^
pimp.gif
Humility at it's finest right here.

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif

I'm also good at driving or so I've been told

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with