What are you good at but you dont brag about: Vol i hate cocky people

Things I'm good at include
pimp.gif
Freestyling when
pimp.gif
Filming/photography (Teacher told me I made the best movie he had seen in all of his 10 years in teaching) Coming up with good storylinesSinging... Females tell me I can sing good

Things I'm good at include
pimp.gif
Freestyling when
pimp.gif
Filming/photography (Teacher told me I made the best movie he had seen in all of his 10 years in teaching) Coming up with good storylinesSinging... Females tell me I can sing good

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

fapping, im damn good at it, but you wont catch me bragging about it to my friends.
pimp.gif

no romo, though...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I'm not good at anything though OP.
^
pimp.gif
Humility at it's finest right here.

i'm not good at more stuff than you are...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

fapping, im damn good at it, but you wont catch me bragging about it to my friends.
pimp.gif

no romo, though...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I'm not good at anything though OP.
^
pimp.gif
Humility at it's finest right here.

i'm not good at more stuff than you are...

pimp.gif

Studying, I can get perfect scores with ease and almost every time now the answers to the teachers questions, but I usually don't say it or get 1-2 bad responses on exams...

Studying, I can get perfect scores with ease and almost every time now the answers to the teachers questions, but I usually don't say it or get 1-2 bad responses on exams...

-Telling a story, your imagination will feel like your in the story
-Ice Skating, 1st time i ever skated, i was a natural. Just bought a pair for recreational purposes.

-Telling a story, your imagination will feel like your in the story
-Ice Skating, 1st time i ever skated, i was a natural. Just bought a pair for recreational purposes.

I'm good at not paying attention, watching pron, dling, and getting banned.

I'm good at not paying attention, watching pron, dling, and getting banned.

I'm just starting to find out what I'm good at.

Focus and strengthen what you are gifted in. A lot of the gifts I have are people oriented, I don't like people though.

I'm just starting to find out what I'm good at.

Focus and strengthen what you are gifted in. A lot of the gifts I have are people oriented, I don't like people though.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif
I called a chick out once. "what you didn't EXPECT that outta me??"
She explained that shes just used to subpar performance and hadnt had it that good 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif
She explained that shes just used to subpar performance and hadnt had it that good 

I'm good at mixed martial arts but I don't like to brag because then people want me to hit them or fight them. I'm also good at drinking but I don't really have to brag about that because people can just kind of see and quite frankly I'm a little too good for my own... good?
laugh.gif

I'm good at mixed martial arts but I don't like to brag because then people want me to hit them or fight them. I'm also good at drinking but I don't really have to brag about that because people can just kind of see and quite frankly I'm a little too good for my own... good?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
I sorta find it offensive but nothing to get upset about, they went back for more and I even got some of my ex's coming back for more.
With this one chick I dated who loved black dudes, I pleased her and she said I knew how to work like one and some. Plus I'm Filipino.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
I sorta find it offensive but nothing to get upset about, they went back for more and I even got some of my ex's coming back for more.
With this one chick I dated who loved black dudes, I pleased her and she said I knew how to work like one and some. Plus I'm Filipino.

Back
Top Bottom