Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif

-finding street parking in the city not more than a block away from the club...if you live in NY you know it's a jungle.
-drawing blood gasses....I'm the master, I think the last time I missed was 3 years ago...lol
-I now have the confidence to say I'm good at photography, still have alot to learn though

Obviously I'm not as humble as I thought....oh wells

-finding street parking in the city not more than a block away from the club...if you live in NY you know it's a jungle.
-drawing blood gasses....I'm the master, I think the last time I missed was 3 years ago...lol
-I now have the confidence to say I'm good at photography, still have alot to learn though

Obviously I'm not as humble as I thought....oh wells

Back
Top Bottom