What are you good at but you dont brag about: Vol i hate cocky people

pimp.gif
I dig that answer Hendrix.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

yo that's actually crazy. I'm mad jealous.. 
My best friend goes to Harvard and his roommate is a violinist prodigy. Kid is 22 with a 5 million dollar violin. Dude has a sick *!+ studio apartment in Tokyo and in Cambridge.
His older sister is also a millionaire violinist. 
Unreal. That's the life I want to be living...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

yo that's actually crazy. I'm mad jealous.. 
My best friend goes to Harvard and his roommate is a violinist prodigy. Kid is 22 with a 5 million dollar violin. Dude has a sick *!+ studio apartment in Tokyo and in Cambridge.
His older sister is also a millionaire violinist. 
Unreal. That's the life I want to be living...

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Im an intelligent person. Theres some kids that read the AP chem textbooks chapters ahead and try to flaunt their knowledge in class (i dont read the textbook at all, i excel at sciences) and when the tests come around they parade around extra hype about getting 89s and 93s. I just relax in the back of the room with my 100+ and let them do them. Thats pretty much how it is in every class, lol.

Mostly just has to do with me liking to keep to myself
pimp.gif
This.
Showoff fake smart student:       "ohh what did you get?, (clearly trying to show off bc i appeared dumb and kept to myself 
eyes.gif
) i got a 90 
pimp.gif
"

Me:                                 "Ohh you're about that life?
grin.gif
 ehh got a 98 
glasses.gif
"

Fake:    
frown.gif

you do realize that you're essentially acting just like the "showoff" right?

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Im an intelligent person. Theres some kids that read the AP chem textbooks chapters ahead and try to flaunt their knowledge in class (i dont read the textbook at all, i excel at sciences) and when the tests come around they parade around extra hype about getting 89s and 93s. I just relax in the back of the room with my 100+ and let them do them. Thats pretty much how it is in every class, lol.

Mostly just has to do with me liking to keep to myself
pimp.gif
This.
Showoff fake smart student:       "ohh what did you get?, (clearly trying to show off bc i appeared dumb and kept to myself 
eyes.gif
) i got a 90 
pimp.gif
"

Me:                                 "Ohh you're about that life?
grin.gif
 ehh got a 98 
glasses.gif
"

Fake:    
frown.gif

you do realize that you're essentially acting just like the "showoff" right?

Ping pong
Racing games
Driving
Computers
Drawing
Basketball
Track and field
Deep thinking

Back
Top Bottom