What are you good at but you dont brag about: Vol i hate cocky people

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

mario kart 64.

ive literally won 16 in a row once and had a friend throw the controller against the wall and shatter. i didnt say anything because we would of been really fighting if i did. everyone in the room was HEATED.

Yea, were about that life in mario kart 64. esp. if we have been drinking. but everyone cools down afterward.

Hahah mario kart while twisted is no joke someone always leaves mad
roll.gif

mario kart 64.

ive literally won 16 in a row once and had a friend throw the controller against the wall and shatter. i didnt say anything because we would of been really fighting if i did. everyone in the room was HEATED.

Yea, were about that life in mario kart 64. esp. if we have been drinking. but everyone cools down afterward.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

mario kart 64.

roll.gif
We was doin this %%%$ at the end of a Thanksgiving party. Everyone left just turned on the Wii twisted as !!%%. Dudes had to just get up and walk away after a couple races of being in first and gettin hit wit the shell that only goes for 1st with the finish line in sight.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely hilarious

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

mario kart 64.

roll.gif
We was doin this %%%$ at the end of a Thanksgiving party. Everyone left just turned on the Wii twisted as !!%%. Dudes had to just get up and walk away after a couple races of being in first and gettin hit wit the shell that only goes for 1st with the finish line in sight.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely hilarious

Im an intelligent person. Theres some kids that read the AP chem textbooks chapters ahead and try to flaunt their knowledge in class (i dont read the textbook at all, i excel at sciences) and when the tests come around they parade around extra hype about getting 89s and 93s. I just relax in the back of the room with my 100+ and let them do them. Thats pretty much how it is in every class, lol.

Mostly just has to do with me liking to keep to myself
pimp.gif

Im an intelligent person. Theres some kids that read the AP chem textbooks chapters ahead and try to flaunt their knowledge in class (i dont read the textbook at all, i excel at sciences) and when the tests come around they parade around extra hype about getting 89s and 93s. I just relax in the back of the room with my 100+ and let them do them. Thats pretty much how it is in every class, lol.

pimp.gif

Fixing electronics.
Dancing.

Song writing.

But if somebody asks I tell em idk how to do any of that.

Fixing electronics.
Dancing.

Song writing.

But if somebody asks I tell em idk how to do any of that.

computers and electronics, i dont brag about it because that open a door for free tech support
memory, nothing to really brag about but it helps a lot during exams and arguments

computers and electronics, i dont brag about it because that open a door for free tech support
memory, nothing to really brag about but it helps a lot during exams and arguments

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

yo that's actually crazy. I'm mad jealous.. 

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My best friend goes to Harvard and his roommate is a violinist prodigy. Kid is 22 with a 5 million dollar violin. Dude has a sick *!+ studio apartment in Tokyo and in Cambridge.
His older sister is also a millionaire violinist. 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My best friend goes to Harvard and his roommate is a violinist prodigy. Kid is 22 with a 5 million dollar violin. Dude has a sick *!+ studio apartment in Tokyo and in Cambridge.
His older sister is also a millionaire violinist. 

Writing - stories, articles and so on and so forth

Recognising a song straight from the first few seconds of the music
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Writing - stories, articles and so on and so forth

Recognising a song straight from the first few seconds of the music
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

pimp.gif
This.
Showoff fake smart student:       "ohh what did you get?, (clearly trying to show off bc i appeared dumb and kept to myself 
eyes.gif
) i got a 90 
pimp.gif
"

Me:                                 "Ohh you're about that life?
grin.gif
 ehh got a 98 
glasses.gif
"

Fake:    
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom