What are you living for?

I live for the lulz. For happiness in whatever way it may present itself to me.

Only one life to live, no afterlife in my beliefs, so I gotta make the most of it 
pimp.gif

I've been thinking and studying philosophy pretty intensely to answer that question. Probably art.

To prolong life as much as possible using empirical inquiry and observable conclusions...by way of a medical career.
Everyone living for "god" is kinda depressing...but hey, it is what it is. I just wonder what those people will take credit for, themselves. 

So when God reviews the dash on my headstone....he will open the gates for me.

Honestly it was for the girl I thought was going to be my future Wife plus my Mother and Grandmother. Girl left me high and dry and did me dirty so im contemplating what im acutally living for. I need to live long enogh to be able to find out but my life has always been dull and full of hatred. My girl changed that until she flipped her emotions and cut out. Now im sitting her questioning everything. As much as this sucks I feel like its going to help me learn and grow from this *##%** up experience. In the end all I want is a loving family which im living for and could care less about money and other vag out there.

What do I live for? I live to be a better person everyday. Progression and the pursuit of happiness are things I live for.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

To prolong life as much as possible using empirical inquiry and observable conclusions...by way of a medical career.
Everyone living for "god" is kinda depressing...but hey, it is what it is. I just wonder what those people will take credit for, themselves. 

You trying to be immortal? That actually would be pretty interesting.

For me though, I'd rather prolong my prime than prolong my life.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Honestly it was for the girl I thought was going to be my future Wife plus my Mother and Grandmother. Girl left me high and dry and did me dirty so im contemplating what im acutally living for. I need to live long enogh to be able to find out but my life has always been dull and full of hatred. My girl changed that until she flipped her emotions and cut out. Now im sitting her questioning everything. As much as this sucks I feel like its going to help me learn and grow from this *##%** up experience. In the end all I want is a loving family which im living for and could care less about money and other vag out there.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Back
Top Bottom