love seeing the money stack just cause

emergency fund
investments
cash
etc ...

-vegas/cali trip in a few months

-new car
-motorcycle
-half a house (last 3 are for next summer)

-vegas/cali trip in a few months

-new car
-motorcycle
-half a house (last 3 are for next summer)

- a car
- if I get the car i'm looking at for a reasonable price, then some minor mods to said car
- after that gotta put some cash aside for books in the fall
- then save up for black/"green" friday and hopefully get a decent deal on a macbook pro
- while also saving for an apt and some furniture that I need asap

As far as saving it's pretty easy for me since I've been doing it since I was little, scrimping on cab fair for lunch money, then kicks money, date money etc ....... I pretty much keep bills at a minimum, rarely go out and when I do find fun stuff that's free or discounted .... In most major cities they're websites that help you out with stuff like that

- a car
- if I get the car i'm looking at for a reasonable price, then some minor mods to said car
- after that gotta put some cash aside for books in the fall
- then save up for black/"green" friday and hopefully get a decent deal on a macbook pro
- while also saving for an apt and some furniture that I need asap

As far as saving it's pretty easy for me since I've been doing it since I was little, scrimping on cab fair for lunch money, then kicks money, date money etc ....... I pretty much keep bills at a minimum, rarely go out and when I do find fun stuff that's free or discounted .... In most major cities they're websites that help you out with stuff like that

Be specific with your goals. Down to the most minute detail possible. Vividly picture what it is that you want.

Find out how much it costs. Exactly.

Decide when you want it.

Divide how much it costs by the number of pay periods (or months or weeks or whatever).

Put that amount of money aside each period.

Put any extra money towards that. If you can't save the whole amount, do what you can, and then make up  for it the next period. Re-evaluate your timeline if adjustments are needed.

Do this for everything that you want. Then, prioritize the list. Multiple things at once is harder. Try one thing at a time.

Be specific with your goals. Down to the most minute detail possible. Vividly picture what it is that you want.

Find out how much it costs. Exactly.

Decide when you want it.

Divide how much it costs by the number of pay periods (or months or weeks or whatever).

Put that amount of money aside each period.

Put any extra money towards that. If you can't save the whole amount, do what you can, and then make up  for it the next period. Re-evaluate your timeline if adjustments are needed.

Do this for everything that you want. Then, prioritize the list. Multiple things at once is harder. Try one thing at a time.

A house
Investing / open up a board & care
More goodies for the truck
Wedding
nerd.gif

A house
Investing / open up a board & care
More goodies for the truck
Wedding
nerd.gif

Haven't started yet but later this year I will be saving for a downpayment on an M3 Sedan.

Haven't started yet but later this year I will be saving for a downpayment on an M3 Sedan.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

a G37S 6MT sedan (waiting til next year tho
grin.gif
)
small vacations
retirement (if you count a 401k)

my way of saving is to alternate checks between savings and checking accts ... I dont touch the savings and the checking is for rent,expenses,etc
this method of saving is
pimp.gif

Qft ... This is my new way to save

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

a G37S 6MT sedan (waiting til next year tho
grin.gif
)
small vacations
retirement (if you count a 401k)

my way of saving is to alternate checks between savings and checking accts ... I dont touch the savings and the checking is for rent,expenses,etc
this method of saving is
pimp.gif

Qft ... This is my new way to save

Have been saving up for a trip to San Francisco, just bought my ticket and made room reservations today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now Im just saving for:

Lil spending money for SF

Fraternity fees

21st bday trip to Vegas in 2 yrs
laugh.gif
We gon do it BIG

1:1 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak perpetual calendar replica 18k YG w/ bracelet
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The genuine retails for about 55k so i'll just fake it till i make it