What are you saving for? vol. I don't know how to save

vaporizer
a pair of new kicks sometime in the future
strip club when I turn 18. Dolla, dolla, bills, y'all.
pimp.gif

im not saving for anything im just saving
what i did one time to save is give my moms my debit card and every paycheck i would withdraw enough to get me by
and th erest went into the saving account

im not saving for anything im just saving
what i did one time to save is give my moms my debit card and every paycheck i would withdraw enough to get me by
and th erest went into the saving account

How do y'all folks save tho I need to know cause 200 bi weekly is ***%!**% to start saving with

How do y'all folks save tho I need to know cause 200 bi weekly is ***%!**% to start saving with

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by biff lawson

OP i might rock with that UFC fight myself thats the weekend after my bday and i never been to vegas...just last nite i was on UFC.com looking for fight schedules and nothing went past august...so i might do that and go ape poop
pimp.gif
Vegas is the best weekend spot in the world. I'm sure they're gonna put together a killer card, but I would pay $300 just to see GSP vs. Diaz.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Blowing a few racks in Vegas is too damn fun
laugh.gif

Make sure you check out the MMA thread in S&T closer to the time of the fight and maybe we can have an NT Dice Summit or something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Will do blood gonna fav this thread and link up close to fight time

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by biff lawson

OP i might rock with that UFC fight myself thats the weekend after my bday and i never been to vegas...just last nite i was on UFC.com looking for fight schedules and nothing went past august...so i might do that and go ape poop
pimp.gif
Vegas is the best weekend spot in the world. I'm sure they're gonna put together a killer card, but I would pay $300 just to see GSP vs. Diaz.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Blowing a few racks in Vegas is too damn fun
laugh.gif

Make sure you check out the MMA thread in S&T closer to the time of the fight and maybe we can have an NT Dice Summit or something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Will do blood gonna fav this thread and link up close to fight time

when i start making some money

a new bed and a DSLR cam

that's like over a $1,000 together but it's all good.

when i start making some money

a new bed and a DSLR cam

that's like over a $1,000 together but it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom