What area in the city you live in has the best looking women?

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

As if adis has a city preference lol. Please stop. Acting like you know what a chick with aids looks like.
you been tested bro? highly recommend it. or maybe its not the fat girls with aids

hate is strong kid. I don't even live in DC, but im in the dmv and the question is best looking, not who i'm banging. You sounding jelly den a mug doe shun......
i don't speak ******, could you translate that last part.
and there is no way in hell DC has the most attractive woman. i put DC behind detroit

Originally Posted by dakid23

White - Bellevue & Kirkland
Black - Southend 

Asian - Northend & Southend

Hispanic - Southend
this guy knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The Marina.
This
As much as I hate the d.bags that congregate there in the evening, the women there are pretty top notch.. or at least they bring their A game. Mission has it's gems, but they're only into hipsters; word to michael cera knockoffs 

Soho during the day takes it for me in NYC. Meat packing district has the baddest chicks at night tho

Columbus, Ohio is snow bunny central, especially on campus..

I'm trying to move to Charlotte, Atlanta, or DC for the black wimmenz.
30t6p3b.gif

Even though I don't live in the city (DC) anymore, I'd say downtown (near K and Con Ave NW) during the day. all the women in business attire
pimp.gif

Also Capitol Hill in the summer. I used to cover Congressional hearings in the different buildings and would like going  b/c of of the many attractive women interns and staffers.

mtl kinda sucks for a 5'8 asian like me lol. im not in school so im prob missing out though.

i wanna move to cali, or at least vancouver or something.

Im near Philly, so I say Center city ( specifically Walnut st 12th-18th st). Chicks down there are just really trendy and have style. Can find some hipster chicks, asian girls, black whatever. And they all look nice. of course this means you have to come correct and cant be lookin dirty

Jacksonville-Southside but the Northside has alot of beautiful black women
Orlando-Everywhere

Originally Posted by TiDE619

The Marina.
This
As much as I hate the d.bags that congregate there in the evening, the women there are pretty top notch.. or at least they bring their A game. Mission has it's gems, but they're only into hipsters; word to michael cera knockoffs 

Yeah, it's where all the "frat boys" go.

Dallas white girls, oh mayne...northpark on the weekends be having those mom daughter combos
pimp.gif

Texas white girls >>>

For LA:
-Within LA: Downtown LA, Larchmont, Little Tokyo, and Wilshire

-Outside LA: Cerritos, Torrance, San Gabriel Valley/Diamond Bar/Eagle Rock/West Covina, you can find all those Asian Youtube stars hanging in around spots.

For OC:

-North and Central: Long Beach. Fullerton, Westminster, Tustin, Fountain Valley

-South: The entire beach cities area: Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Downtown Santa Ana (specifically).

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

Originally Posted by ar916

hard to say, I'm from NY
This. Depends on what you like. NY is full of attractive women, although a lot are full of @!%% imo
truth...I think NYC is a place where it isn't really a question of what area holds the hottest women...it's more like what's your type of woman and where do the most attractive girls of this type congregate at?

Originally Posted by TiDE619

The Marina.
This

Yeah, it's where all the "frat boys" go.

Are ya'll talking about Lombard St or Union St?

- Philadelphia:

map.gif

Rittenhouse Square

619Siu1WoYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Washington Square West

washington-square-park-philadelphia-587.jpg

1-the-st-james-200-west-washington-square-philadelphia-pa-19106-3513-duncan-pearson.jpg

Old City

home_community_bg.jpg

ageorge-210-exp-George3.jpg

iStock_000000167538Small.jpg

University City

4cc8b9d6-c2a4-42ac-b669-70d8c0a82811

tentopenn006.jpg

drexel390x379city.jpg

Northern Liberties

The-Piazza-Night.jpg

thins_01.jpg

Manayunk

manayunk_FN.jpg

the-wall.jpg

Fairmount / Spring Garden / Art Museum District

schuylkill_flood_20.jpg

fairmount_park_walking.jpg

3046643_5a7f5d2f13.jpg

Queen Village / South Street District / Society Hill

South-Street-by-B-Krist_1.jpg

South_Street_Philly.sized.jpg

681x454.jpg

Passyunk Square

img_06831.jpg

market.jpg

Italian-Market-Philadelphia.jpg

Genos.jpg

pats-steaks-john-greim.jpg

City Ave. / St. Joe's / Villanova

28.jpg

Barbelin%20Hall%20%28aerial%20view%29,%20Saint%20Joseph%27s%20University-large.jpg

Chestnut Hill
pimp.gif

2785-500.JPG

chestnut%20hill.jpg

516150338_0c16a40bf2.jpg

hip.jpg

The ones that go downtown. Had a chick say she doesn't visit that part of town....I had to leave her. !@## you mean you don't go downtown.

IMO the Marina is the only real competition SF has to the other major cities. I mean in terms of bringing their A game. If you travel enough you'd know what I mean.
The Mission has tons of cute girls also. It has the perfect blend of yoga chicks and hipsters.

Back
Top Bottom