What denim you rocking this fall/winter?

'Bauds never let me down
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr 100

^^^100+ is nothing for quality.

You guys get the idea of what I'm rocking. APC' NS get a lot of wear too.
Quality? If i can wear my 50 dollar Levi's for a least a year without them ripping or falling apart in some type of way, then that's quality enough for me.

I picked up a pair of "Thin Fit Original Raw" Raleigh Denim last month wore them a few times already. I really like them.
They have softened up a bit since I first wore them tho.

Is there any way to shrink raw denim just a little? The pair I purchased was the last pair in the store and were a 38. I wear a 36 but when I tried them on they fit fine (plus i got them below retail). But after i wore them about 8 times they softened a little and stretched, honestly it's not THAT bad i can still wear them without a belt and they won't sag but there is some extra room in the waistline and thigh. I just don't think they will fade as well knowing I have the extra space in the waist and thigh.

For the fall/winter, I am going for the cargo, corduroy jeans, and chinco utility pants.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

514's
what is the difference between Slim Straight and Slim?

I assume you're referring to 514 and 513. 513 has a higher rise, which I appreciate in since everything is low-cut now. 513 also tapers below the knee.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by Mr 100

^^^100+ is nothing for quality.

You guys get the idea of what I'm rocking. APC' NS get a lot of wear too.
Quality? If i can wear my 50 dollar Levi's for a least a year without them ripping or falling apart in some type of way, then that's quality enough for me.
Ive had 501s 511s last for several years now with no rips/tears.. the hell is this superior quality you speak of? They gonna make my meat magically grow 5 inches??

Levi's is classic. Decent denim for a decent price, if you're happy with that kudos to you.

All I'm saying is Levi's isn't superior when it comes to everything about denim and there is such a thing as quality in denim. It goes beyond rips and tears. Several factors fall in to place, durability, texture, color, fit, etc..

I wouldn't expect NT to spend $100+ on denim. It's a sneaker forum, most people don't care about denim. Bottom line is rock what you want though. If Levi's are doing it for you keep rocking them. I could care less what the next person wears.

Back
Top Bottom