what do i do? VOL. she knows now

well this is my story i had some friends that happen to be girls. i was chillin wit this 1 girl for a lil bit and she kissed me, litteraly it was 1 second nd ipushed her away ... i lied to my girl about it and she broke up with me an left me for someone else.... i just talked to my x and i told her the truth and shestarted crying and saying you looked me right in the eyes and told me you didnt do anything wit that girl... now she said never call me email text or anythingthat has to do with keep in contact with her. that i roughly what happend i want to save our relationship.. 3 years i love her with everybit of my heart.please can i get some serious replies.

Continue to smash the other girl
pimp.gif

I read this in another thread

Girls =/= logic

Honestly you should have just told her what happened initially but I don't think that you can save that relationship. Even if you guys get back togetherbecause of your little slip up (which was not your fault) she is going to hold this in the back of her mind and will eventually lead to its demise. Sorry

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

well this is my story i had some friends that happen to be girls. i was chillin wit this 1 girl for a lil bit and she kissed me, litteraly it was 1 second nd i pushed her away ... i lied to my girl about it and she broke up with me an left me for someone else.... i just talked to my x and i told her the truth and she started crying and saying you looked me right in the eyes and told me you didnt do anything wit that girl... now she said never call me email text or anything that has to do with keep in contact with her. that i roughly what happend i want to save our relationship.. 3 years i love her with everybit of my heart. please can i get some serious replies.
that's what you do.

The 1st thing u should have done is call her and tell her what happened RIGHT AFTER it happened.

Honesty is the most important part of an ADULT relationship man

Ur pretty much done, no one is to blame but you, sorry
frown.gif

let her know how much she means to you. tell her why you lied, assuming that you lied because u didn't want to lose her.

Shoulda told her from the Jump what happened. I think things might have went a little better. If she still reacted the same way, like breaking up with you anddoing all that other jazz about the email, then shes acting a little shady. If she got with that new dude with a quickness then, she was either A.) Feeling himwhile you were dating or B.) Goin behind your back with dude. I know that isnt the best thing to tell you, but it happened to two of my boys. Soon as ole girlbroke up with them, they went straight for their guy "friend".

With that being said I hope that didnt happen to you and I wish you the best of luck trying to get her back.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

... now she said never call me email text or anything that has to do with keep in contact with her.

Lies. Heat of the moment response. Once she cools off, she'll be back. Dont trip. You on the other hand , should work on your come back. 3 + years is goodhistory so start there ...

Edit : thinkin a lil bit, this depends how deep your friendship/ bond is/ was. If it was there, I see no reason for ya'll to at least be able tocommunicate on some level.

too bad dude she's with now was probably smashing why u were together...if she found someone that fast...

Shoulda told her from the get go and told her you pushed her off like she was the one doing all the bad .. but look if she left you for somebody elsealready .. Keep it moving dawg .. If it's that easy for her to move on you should smash that other girl and say @%#$ it .. thats just bein real with you ..aint no tellin what ol girl be doin without you

Originally Posted by that WAVE

too bad dude she's with now was probably smashing why u were together...if she found someone that fast...

That's how I see it.

Why do women make decisions based off of emotions rather than being rational? Throwing away three years over something so minor and stupid? She was gettingplowed on the side.

At this point it's not a matter of who said what when.

She likes the other dude more than she likes you and that's why she's with him.

Prolly hurts to hear that but until you hear it you won't believe it.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

roll.gif

[rick james] you as cold as ice! [/rick james]

you better be on stalker status.

do your best Keith Sweat impersonation and beg like you've never begged before.

never mind, none of this will work. y'all are through.

Back
Top Bottom