What do yal do when a girl keeps staring at you in class?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats wrong with this guy?? Why did he do that??
indifferent.gif

%%$ is wrong with you, I meant give her this facial expression.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

Stone face her til she stops.
That doesn't always work. I swear, when I stoneface a girl that's staring at me and she doesn't stop, it makes me uneasy.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by dj sven

Stone face her til she stops.
That doesn't always work. I swear, when I stoneface a girl that's staring at me and she doesn't stop, it makes me uneasy.
yea and i usually lose too. it freaking sucks.

So we ended up doing a group session and she keeps staring at me making eye contact when this *$!%$ has the audacity to say in front of everyone "I hopeyou don't think I'm staring at you. I just want to see what's on your shirt"

I caught her enough times to where she had to explain herself.

She got one of these
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats wrong with this guy?? Why did he do that??
indifferent.gif
%%$ is wrong with you, I meant give her this facial expression.
grin.gif
I think he means why is "this guy" (prince) making that expression....
I think the problem here is that he doesn't know who Prince is.
smh.gif

A for execution though Anton, I'm guessing you seen the movie where this came from
laugh.gif

if she is hot give her a smile
if she is ugly give her that wand. silva staredown (mma heads know)

if she's cute ... try to catch her before or after class and ask her how she's liking the professor.

then find out her major and that usually leads to sitting next to you and such ...

Originally Posted by psykhO

Ignore her. If that doesn't work tell me what will.. cause i'm sort of in the same situation
tired.gif

Same here. But she is kind of cute...downfall is that I don't like african american women

Put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang them @%+++ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW

talk to her u mo, hot or not u can use her for her friends which may be hot, EITHER WAY try to cop top lol if biddies is bad then pursue.

The same thing I want to know. The girl in my class keeps staring at me, but shes in there with her boyfriend. I've caught her on multiple occasions.

Back
Top Bottom