What do yo say/do to avoid buying a drink for a girl in a club/lounge/bar?

tumblr_mbz2wgihLA1rvhq3go1_400.gif
laugh.gif

actions speak louder than words!

I just tell them I only take shot of patron... Usually girls dont like hard shots(Key word "usually")...

If their down to get down, I'm down to get them down... There's no way I'm getting a chick some water down box juice in the club...

It's simple. DON'T BUY THEM DRINKS. If it's a homegirl then yeah. But if it's some random chick, you're just playing yourself.

I had some random chick at the bar that asked if I could buy her and her friend a drink. I ordered them a drink and walked away

LOL awesome that made my day

I only buy the homegirls drinks, random chicks that ask you to buy them a drink are broke ******* haha. I remember I went clubbing with my cousin and she would fool dudes by talking to them and taking pictures with them and they'd end up buying her drinks. Can't knock her hustle free is free haha

but anyways, i know to not buy drinks to random girls. ever since me and some buddies got a table and bottles once we first startted let some girls we knew and maybe random get in and boom they got their drinks and left to go with other dudes. i was like 18 and yes i was drinking... but these girl i know them but not like know them over a year... so i really avoid buying them drinks by saying yea i got you later but really dont. just kinda of funny seeing them afterwards or something and knowing you faked...but its not like they ask me all the time..proly once and thats that...only time i buy drinks is if i know im beating 100%. which i always do..

I probably come off as a jerk about it, but my simp friend usually takes care of it.

Last edited:
Didn't know they deserved an elaborate response. "I really don't know you to be buying you drinks."

"I really don't know you to be buying drinks." and "Wow you're asking a complete stranger to buy you drinks? You're not afraid of getting drugged?"

Didn't know they deserved an elaborate response. "I really don't know you to be buying you drinks."

"I really don't know you to be buying drinks." and "Wow you're asking a complete stranger to buy you drinks? You're not afraid of getting drugged?"

But what if she hits you with "By your logic, you never had a one night stand? This was your chance... but YOU ****** UP!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom