What do yo say/do to avoid buying a drink for a girl in a club/lounge/bar?

Get them a water on the rocks.
roll.gif

No, thanks.

One of my responses would be:

Didn't your mom tell you never take things from strangers.

or

I only buy drinks for people I personally know.

A girl that actually asks a dude to buy her drink is a bird, id buy a girl a drink if I'm interested and if she doesn't ask for it....she asks me to buy her a drink I'll laugh in her face.
But you're married though, fam

When I get to the club, I go to the bartender and tell him the next time I order a drink, give me two, one without alcohol.

Make sure to distract the girl while he's making the drink. Also, tell him to add or subtract something that distigunishes the alcoholic drink.

I'm lying I don't do this, but sounds like a good idea. :lol:

dance with her first and if she gives you at least a half chub then one wouldn't hurt

Can i buy you a giraffe?

lol i learned that one on here.
Its gotten giggles and start convos

When I get to the club, I go to the bartender and tell him the next time I order a drink, give me two, one without alcohol.

Make sure to distract the girl while he's making the drink. Also, tell him to add or subtract something that distigunishes the alcoholic drink.

I'm lying I don't do this, but sounds like a good idea. :lol:

lmao i was like :nerd:

Ask them "why" and watch em sweat :lol:
I have. Tried to talk to one and

Her: You should buy me a drink.
Me: Why should I do that
Her: Because I am Daysha (she was twisted. Breath stunk too)
Me: Well I don't know any Dayshas.

I forgot what was said after she. She tried to get smart cause her friends laughed when I said my last lines.

I don't know that I've ever bought a drink for a girl who's actually asked for one. A couple of times in the past I've had girls just pop up and ask me to buy them drinks. In which I tell them, "Sure. Give me a second. I gotta' run to the bathroom then I'll buy you a drink." Then I just walk behind them and go to their other side and order myself another drink in front of them. Then they hit you with the...

View media item 222789
The best is when the girls offer to buy you drinks. Had a girl in Chicago tell me she was tired of people buying her drinks for her birthday and wanted to buy me one. :smokin

I don't know why I've never thought to just ask them why? :lol: I plan on doing that tonight.

Last edited:
I say "naaaa"

some girls go out without money just waiting to get fed... no thanks

I've never bought a drink for a girl who asked me to buy them a drink. I will buy drinks for a girl on my own accord, but not by request. I once had a girl say she forgot her wallet at home and I said "well that sucks" and proceeded to order one drink for myself. She peaced out real quick.

If you buying, you doing it quite wrong lol Pardon the Humble Braggington speech but I've got girls to buy me drinks more times than I can remember. Even bartenders
laugh.gif

I have. Tried to talk to one and

Her: You should buy me a drink.
Me: Why should I do that
Her: Because I am Daysha (she was twisted. Breath stunk too)
Me: Well I don't know any Dayshas.

I forgot what was said after she. She tried to get smart cause her friends laughed when I said my last lines.

sounds like something I would say :smokin

If it is a cute girl and dont want to spend the bread I tell her I will buy her a drink if she gets me one. That way we switch off who spends the loot. Half your drinks are free but you are paying twice for them. That doesnt always work though so be careful.

If there is no attraction I tell her I gotta find my friend

If you read his post, the OP is saying he does basically what you guys are saying. He says "Yeah" and then bounces without buying the drink. You guys are saying no and not buying the drink.

But I think he wants to know how to keep the conversation and vibe going while saying "No". Fact of the matter is there's a good chance she's not interested in hooking up with you if she's asking for drinks. My advice would be to say no and take the potential L, but you never know, you might still get at her.

BTW, I've knocked down several girls after buying them drinks in the club. Contrary to popular belief it doesn't dry every girl's vagina up. But I've only done it when I knew the girl was digging me and just wanted to get the vibe going.

Back
Top Bottom