What Do You Believe In? Luck Within Chaos or Unfathomable Complex Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john hancock

Banned
I honestly think some people are just at the right place at the right time, born with good looks, family with money, and always seem to catch people on a good day which works out in their favor. 

People always say, things happen for reason. Or good things happen to good people. I refuse to believe that, it's always the good people, that just go through the most ******** and live the hardest lives. And lucky people hate them more just for not giving up and keeping up.

If there's a God, me and him gonna have to negotiate the terms of me even thinking about going toe heaven, the Devil seems like he doesn't ask for much and he's always happy. God might be a female.

By definition order and structure could indeed contain random events so long they fall into the parameters of what can "be".

Think about that.

Life's a B, then you die.

But seriously, no one goes through life without any adversities. I'm sure Warren Buffett has his troubles too.

So with that said, I still believe the goal in life is to be as good a person regardless of what you go through.

Personally I would rather go through hardship in this life than peace in the next.
No matter what bad sitaution you're in someone out there has it worse unfortunately. I think everyone is tested even those who appear to "have it all", some fail.

Isn't the saying "Bad things happen to good people?"
That's what I mean. If it's random then I'm with it, life is just hard and some people are lucky. But if life is some complex design for some unfathomable purpose, life is stupid. 

This documentary is really worthwhile and covers allot of whats discussed here

BBC - The Secret Life Of Chaos
8eieXqB.png
...repped, gonna watch tonight.

Sometimes when I think all of this was designed, I watch some really stupid clip on the internet and I realize there's no way anyone designed this crap.

I honestly think some people are just at the right place at the right time, born with good looks, family with money, and always seem to catch people on a good day which works out in their favor. 

People always say, things happen for reason. Or good things happen to good people. I refuse to believe that, it's always the good people, that just go through the most ******** and live the hardest lives. And lucky people hate them more just for not giving up and keeping up.

If there's a God, me and him gonna have to negotiate the terms of me even thinking about going toe heaven, the Devil seems like he doesn't ask for much and he's always happy. God might be a female.
HOWLIN! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom