What do you do when you take the L on a jersey?

I have a few "authentics" I purchased (eBay of course) that I question. I have a LeBron navy road that is totally fake, but because it's still afine enough looking jersey (I mean the mesh is nice, the stitching good, etc.) and I don't have to have the Adidas/Reebok logo, I emailed the seller it wasOK and kept it. Then I finally went to wear it and noticed the armholes and like girl's jersey armholes, super small. I have an authentic And 1 basketballjersey with the same too small armholes.

Then of course, you have the "player got traded before I got a chance to wear it," Ls of which I have taken a few. I have Iverson Nuggets authenty,Darko home and road Pistons, a Nike Stackhouse road Wizards, a Pacers navy pinstriped J.O authentic that looks and feels legit to me but people say no suchsize as 54 so I don't know.

I could go on for days. I probably have 10+ NWT jerseys I've never worn and can't bring myself too. What do you guys do when you go through the samething? I mean I could donate them to a homeless shelter, but they're homeless and that's bad enough already. You don't want to be homeless ANDwearing a Darko jersey AND it's defunct at that, not to mention jerseys don't really provide much in terms of what homeless people need from clothes,coverage. I'm sure they'd much prefer a jacket or sweater.

And BTW, no I don't "still wear jerseys," I only wear these to hoop in because I hate how cotton hangs on me when sweaty.

i know I'm just hooping and it's not that serious, but you could bring yourself to hoop in a jersey still after the player was traded; and a Darko atthat? You're a better man than me.

Yea man I got a couple of questionable jerseys. I got a Kobe Nike sz 56 in the blue los angeles script but not sure if they made a nike authentic version ofit. Also I grabbed 2 cheap jerseys from the philippines when I visited since they were cheap (A m&n iverson jersey in red that looks legit, an a kobe hsjersey that I like)

But I mostly rock em to work out or during the summer when I hoop or BBQ

KVN

95% of Jerseys on ebay are Fake, But some are superrrrr Good........I wouldent mind spend $30 on some of the "Authentic" kind

I got an Amare authentic, back when he was 32
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

i know I'm just hooping and it's not that serious, but you could bring yourself to hoop in a jersey still after the player was traded; and a Darko at that? You're a better man than me.

youre playing ball...is it really that serious?

if i saw you wearing a darko jersey, id have a laugh with you, not at you.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i know I'm just hooping and it's not that serious, but you could bring yourself to hoop in a jersey still after the player was traded; and a Darko at that? You're a better man than me.

could be worse, I really wanted a D. Miles Clippers jersey when Qrich and Him were doing it big...

Angel

Sell/donate your Darko Detroit's to that one Blog Freedarko.com or whatever it is.

They'd probably have a use for them. Frame em, wear em, something.

NBA.com had an auction for a "Game worn and ripped" Darko jersey when he went Incredible Hulk on it.

What made you want to buy 2 Darko jerseys?

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

What made you want to buy 2 Darko jerseys?
The Pistons online store had like a 95% off sale. Now that I think about it, I got like 3 Ben Wallace Piston's ones too. I got the metallicchrome Reebok Ben Wallace swingman, I love those, but I need it in a current player.

I might donate them and have the accepting company sign my sheet so I can get a tax deduction out of them at least.
I got the tmac authentic with the stars, all i can do now is just reminiscence

See now I'd wear that one. I don't even count the current incarnation of TMac as him, so to me his last team was the Magics. I have a few college/highschool jerseys, I need to stick to that since obviously history can't change. My favorite one I have though is my mesh Nike authentic practice reversibleauthentic Paul Pierce. I have like 8 of the NBA fusion wifebeaters too which I'm surprised didn't catch on.

The fakes, I'd throw out or give them to someone who doesn't care...

Traded players jersey is wierd to wear, but down the line could be cool to break out after he retires (if there's no big story with how he left).

yeah like every jersey i buy the player leaves the team so
i stopped all that. I dont even know how many worthless nuggets
jerseys i got

thats the worst of buying jerseys, players leaving teams and stuff, especially franchise players etc.., i just buy jerseys of my childhood heroes like JohnStarks, Allan Houston, etc..

Ehhh, never took an L because I was in middle scholl during the jersey era and if I had asked my parents for a 140 jersey I would have been slapped. I haveacquired though through hustling a Mugsy Bouges Charlotte Authentic and a Kobe #24 authentic. And I have a marbury swingman autographed by him (suns jersey).

Ain't no one !@@@!+$ with my kids sized champion collection though.

that happened to me with the kobe 8 jersey... i was heated when he switched to 24

orlando tmac jersey, payton laker jersey i sold for like 6 bucks after they had left the teams

and i got a larry bird "hardwood classics" jersey for six bucks- went to a sports store in a mall and saw the same thing for 140

Back
Top Bottom