What do you do with the things your ex gave you?

Do you just throw away all the cards, letters, notes, etc. Burn them? Keep them in a pile somewhere? What about pictures and other sentimental stuff?
frown.gif

I kept some of the pics...most of them are online either way, so they'll always exist on facebook unless i delete...dont see no reason to though...Ourrelationship served its purpose at its right time. I dont regret it like I did when we first broke off...

I think I still have one of our prom pictures. Everything else was shredded into a thousand pieces and stuffed through the garbage disposal.

only the really significant things i keep and everything else gets thrown away. the memories will still be there
smile.gif

i've got a little pile of framed pics just stacked in my room... for some reason i feel a little guilty just throwin that stuff out

depends what it is.

clothes / shoes etc.. - still wear
if you've moved on then it shouldn't be a problem wearing what was given to you.

cards / letters.
thrown away or stashed in a random box

still have pics and clothes that she gave me..

i used to feel depressed everytime i looked at the pics.. but now its watever.. i feel nothing.

i am legend

Originally Posted by kidUFC

still have pics and clothes that she gave me..

i used to feel depressed everytime i looked at the pics.. but now its watever.. i feel nothing.

i am legend

i laughed.

uhh, I don't really do anything with all the stuff my exs gave me. They're just cards for the most part. And I never keep cards anyways.

If I find a picture laying on the floor or something I might burn it. But that's it.

Don't really give/get many notes or cards; I have no trouble keeping gifts, lol. I have a pair of leather gloves from the most recent that I war almostdaily. Ended things with him soon after Christmas and seriously considered returning the gift he gave me to the store as a final 'dig', but I'vekept it. No intention of wearing, though (wasn't really 'me' in the first place).

Back
Top Bottom