What do you do with the things your ex gave you?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I make creepy shrines out of em.
0be0ad71f1co4.gif

Everything that had no dollar value a trashed.... Everything that had dollar value i sold
pimp.gif

damn KidUFC

madddddd props

you are about to get me in trouble at work, she has the same damn body as my ex, i'm about to send a text I havent sent in years

I wear them. I got penny foams, lebron iv's, and penny iv's from my ex, and a nice !!$ lrg hoodie. I'd be an idioit to burn them

Use to have them in a box.

My GF now found everything and destroyed it
laugh.gif

I didn't care though.

I got all that stored at the very bottom of a chest...one of these days I plan on shredding it all to bits and pieces. Ya that boy KidUfc's jus braggin inhis profile pics.
smokin.gif

i just misplace all that..never threw things out that i remeber..i find things from time to time...like "oh i remember this" as for gifts i use em

I am a nostalgic person, however not when it comes to my ex's. I give back the gifts that accumulated during our stint and I trash the pictures and cards.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I wear them. I got penny foams, lebron iv's, and penny iv's from my ex, and a nice !!$ lrg hoodie. I'd be an idioit to burn them

yezzir
pimp.gif

just cause you and her don't talk anymore don't mean you gotta start burning stuff
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom