What do you guys think about....

Do you like the idea of "NIKE Air" returning?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What do you guys as sneakerheads (some of which were around for OGs) think about the NIKE Air returning to the shoe? I was thinking, and there may be some pros if you look on the side of new, upcoming sneakerheads.

I mean seriously, OGs these days are hard to find, especially for kids.  The NIKE Air returning to the shoe allows younger consumers to start there own collection. Look at it this way, for all of you who were around for OG releases, you did not start your collection from retros, so why should new sneakerheads?

The one (of many) flaws people see about it is, it destroys the OG OGs (if that makes sense LOL).

What do you guys think?

honestly. I just hate the price increase lol. I think the WC3 with the Nike Air next month is 200? smh.

Last edited:
icnWWy8npgjdh.gif

Yeah, I spoke with my friend who works at FootLocker and the retail is $200, smh. So JB is basically charging us 40 cash more for the NIKE Air rendition, AND....AND don't forget the decreasing quality.

$200 retail, same quality and just gonna add nike air in the back. So I'm gonna pass up on it... Good luck to the people trying to get it! 

Not sure what your point is. However I've been around for Jordan's I-XXVIII, and nothing can "destroy" any of the original releases. The originals will ALWAYS hold their own. Also were you trying to say that the fact that these have NA on them does not make them retros?

I was saying from a younger perspective, those shoes will be just as good as the OGs just because the have the NA on the back. C'mon I'm not new to this, I know NOTHING will replace OGs.

Back
Top Bottom