What do YOU hate most about the Jordan Brand?

hollakid619

Banned
Okay, let me just start off by saying we all know at least ONE person from JB must visits this forum and reads what we have to say about them. It seems likeJB has become very "experimental" these days. I've been reading about all the new and upcoming releases and there hasn't been much thatinterest me. I know we all have many more complaints than compliments as of lately. Lets let our voices be heard for once (in an organized fashion). Letslet JB know what we dislike the most. Forgive me if this has been posted before (I checked and didn't find anything). All I'm asking from all the loyalNikeTalk heads out there is to make a list, short or as long as you like, about the things JB has done WRONG and what you feel needs to STOP. Hey, maybesomeone higher up will read this and shred some horrible idea they have lined up from 2009+. MODS please remove/edit any part of this you feel inappropriate.

Ill start it off:
I'm sick of the gimmicks! AKA Fusions and 6 Rings. Stick to the tradition of beautifully designed kicks and they'll sell themselves.
I'm tired of paying more and more for retros with lower quality material
and last but certainly not least... STOP ALLOWING BOW WOW TO MAKE THOSE STUPID VIDEOS!!!! THE GUY KNOWS NOTHING!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Lets get the ball rolling...

I'm not a fan of the iffy quality and the fusion/hybrid stuff. Sticking with plain retros in colors people want would have been perfect.

Ahh jeez, not this again. . .

Most likely people will say. .

LS styles
Six rings
Fusions
Lack of quality
And gentry not giving us what we want

/thread

What do YOU hate most about the Jordan Brand?

1. these horrible quality variants that they've been packaging and putting out this year.
2. that people still want these horrible quality variants that they've been packaging and putting out this year.

Just the poor quality of the retros and the lack of creativity being put into the team Jordan and Melo & CP3's ......As far as fusions and 6ringz go Idon't hate them....But at the same time I don't buy them...and I think they should put out better colorways for the people that do

If they're so worried about money, why make the more popular shoes more limited? Wouldn't they make more money if they sold more of the popular shoesand less of the unpopular shoes?

6 rings are not bad for me but JB please stop the fusions.. & why no size 13 of the XX3 motorsports/wizards?.. why only launched to EUROPE & CANADA?
we know that most of your buyers are from US..

just the quality of these new shoes is b-grade
the rertos are ridiculous colorways like the dtrt iii?
some part of me wants the og borduax and the infrared's to be released but then mad ppl would cop
and i'd hate to have my grails being rocked by everyone but its so diffcult to find wearble pairs of these kicks ugh i dont man jb is gettin to big thatswhats happening

I hate that the retros are drastically different from the OG's especially when you cant get the og aqua 8's as a kid and you know they will retro inthe future and they are drastically different when they do retro. I want the aqua's to retro the way i remember as a kid and like MJ wore himself not somegentry creation of an aqua 8.

I could not get them as a kid and I get stuck and have to settle with what we get. I dont want to have to settle on a jordan. I want to get an true OG CWretro not a gentry creation.

quality is definitely the thing i hate the most... i dont care about the crazy colors and the fusions since all i have to do is not buy them... but withquality i have no choice since thats the only way i could get the shoes

and CDP for sure since i hate paying 310 for 1 shoe i like, thats why i have yet to buy one..

the experimental stuff that comes out nowadays, like fusions or the combination of unlikely colours. Lack of the quality, and not being able to retro shoesproperly, look at the difference at the IV's from '99 to today.

I don't hate Gentry, but I do have a problem wit him.

Fusions and Hybrids inspirations.
Count Down Packs.
Cheap qualities yet expensive as hell.

To be honest the quality is what bothers me the most. Price isnt making me too happy either. I can understand production costs are rising, but with the shoeprice going up the quality should stay the same as older retros.

With the quality going down, the price shouldnt go up?

The fusions, 6ix Rings, SPizikes don't bother me at all. I actually like a couple colorways of 6ix Rings.

I just don't like the transition from being the elegant, premier, high-quality, luxury performance basketball brand to being a tasteless, cost-cutting,mass-produced, low-quality "lifestyle" brand. They should have a higher design standard and they should stay true to the prestige that existed whenJordan was in his prime. We went from the XI, XII, XIII, XIV in classic colorways and quality materials... to the Spizzike, Payless quality retros, AF1fusions, and an endless portfolio of forgettable footwear made with the lowest quality synthetics and adorned with the tackiest colorways conceivable (withprices still managing to stay inflated!). When I used to think of Brand Jordan, I thought of cutting edge quality footwear on the most elite of players... nowI just think of a brand that people in the hood get on sale at Champs to match their fitted caps.

definatly quality,
fusions,
310 for 1 good shoe in a cdp,
11 lows and not highs,
so many 1s, even tho i love them, there sh(* cws,
not as many og colors

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Ahh jeez, not this again. . .

Most likely people will say. .

LS styles
Six rings
Fusions
Lack of quality
And gentry not giving us what we want

/thread
Can't forget about not getting that "Nike Air" on the back of the shoe.

Seriously, the Jordan section of Niketalk is all full of crybabies. It really won't help you get what you want if you keep crying and complaining here. Goemail Nike or something.

Back
Top Bottom