What do you think of the way your parents dress?

my dad can still hoop at the age of 60. and he rocks all of my beater kicks T-mac 2 black blue and 1 tai chi reebok answer 5 all star.

my dad can still hoop at the age of 60. and he rocks all of my beater kicks T-mac 2 black blue and 1 tai chi reebok answer 5 all star.

My dad looks and dresses like a homeless Grizzly Adams.

One of the smartest dudes I know, but, if he were sitting on a park bench with a cup of coffee, at least half of the people who pass by him would try to drop money in that cup.

He just doesn't give a #$$%.

My dad looks and dresses like a homeless Grizzly Adams.

One of the smartest dudes I know, but, if he were sitting on a park bench with a cup of coffee, at least half of the people who pass by him would try to drop money in that cup.

He just doesn't give a #$$%.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

My parents don't have fashion sense but they wear what they feel comfortable in and it helps if the clothes are cheap. They don't like to spend $$$ on clothes or shoes.

My parents don't have fashion sense but they wear what they feel comfortable in and it helps if the clothes are cheap. They don't like to spend $$$ on clothes or shoes.

My dad is in his sixties and his style of dress is top notch. He has a timeless style and doesn't even rely on brands or anything. Just good form fitted pieces.

My dad is in his sixties and his style of dress is top notch. He has a timeless style and doesn't even rely on brands or anything. Just good form fitted pieces.

my mom has some style, and my step dad mostly wears chicago bears and white sox gear, black airmax with his wranglers/levis or shorts

my mom has some style, and my step dad mostly wears chicago bears and white sox gear, black airmax with his wranglers/levis or shorts

This, for my mom.
My dad has that grown man, affordable swag to him. He doesn't get my love of Jordans and expensive gear.

This, for my mom.
My dad has that grown man, affordable swag to him. He doesn't get my love of Jordans and expensive gear.

My mom dresses ok but my pops is the typical Haitian, coming out the crib like he's going to church everyday. I've seen my pops wear sneakers 2 times in my lifetime

My mom dresses ok but my pops is the typical Haitian, coming out the crib like he's going to church everyday. I've seen my pops wear sneakers 2 times in my lifetime

pops be asking me if he's fly enough but he doesn't really care he's always been a swagon moms she maintains

pops be asking me if he's fly enough but he doesn't really care he's always been a swagon moms she maintains

Back
Top Bottom