What do you think you are best known for on NT?

logo_soundscan_large.jpg

Being one of the toughest critics of Southern music.

Infamous Nay/BFA rivalry

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

shield-benmart.jpg

ol' runnin for city council #%+
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23

oqyqlv.jpg

"Come back. One year!"

And hope everyone forgets what you did. SMH @ making the NT class of 03 look bad.

It's actually class of 01. I find it hilarious that you are all calling me salty about the music forum, and what not but you guys seem to be the ones taking it the worst. You all are what has lowered the quality of this board in general not just in music. Back when I first joined there weren't members on here trying hard to make names for themselves. There weren't dudes trying to be thugs, or tryin to get e-props. Everyone was chill, and nothing like what it is today. I still enjoy visiting NT everyday and have decided to make an effort to make this place better. I know you guys will call me a brown noser and other names but at the end of the day I could care less, you guys can continue being rebels.
I didn't read any of that....your sounding reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy corny.

This ol variant hall monitor face head a...
I can imagine this guy , one hand on his hip while wagging his finger at you with the other

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This ol variant hall monitor face head a...
I can imagine this guy , one hand on his hip while wagging his finger at you with the other

Seriously, you should do stand up. Seriously.

providing the link that exposed ms.twerksum from team twerksum alotta ppl hit me up for that link

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Nothing
You're known for posting those disgusting pics in the "Big Breast Appreciation" thread.
sick.gif

As for me, I don't know what the hell I'm known for, if anything...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom