What does it mean to be hoodrich?

It was kinda obvious what you meant except for the guys who's only purpose on this board is to "rustle".

It wasn't completely obvious. He could have said same ish different community. Hood isn't a skin color. Hood is a neighborhood

It wasn't completely obvious. He could have said same ish different community. Hood isn't a skin color. Hood is a neighborhood
^ exactly. thats how i read it.

maybe there was miscommunication. but that is how it came off.

mark antony maybe you should be worried about your own rustling and stop trying to imply that iam trolling. or look up trolling. or just go somewhere else.

Last edited:

But I meant it exactly how I said it. There's gonna be people like that just about everywhere you go, except for maybe mountain villages or some out there islands.

And I never said hood was a skin color. It's pretty obvious that the people we're referring to as Hood Rich consists of majority black people.

What I was saying is that people of all shades have that "Hood Rich" mentality, no matter where they're from or where they're at.

Last edited:
i wasnt trying to take shots at you @solegit08til.

it just gets frustrating seeing race involved in 99% of the threads on NT. esp when its not needed. and thats how i felt about it.

i do agree with your description though.

i wasnt trying to take shots at you @solegit08til.
it just gets frustrating seeing race involved in 99% of the threads on NT. esp when its not needed. and thats how i felt about it.

i do agree with your description though.

Get your jimmies in order my man

I'm not even sure how buying something with 10x the return figures into hood rich. Nor paying off debt.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how buying something with 10x the return figures into hood rich. Nor paying off debt.

:lol: hood ****** payin' off no type of debt.

garbage credit but got dem racks under the pillow top.

Last edited:
Buying Red October Yeezy's to pay off debt.
Thats more like a smart investment.
From $245 to 5K, 6K and Ive even seen $9900.
$9900 could almost eliminate my entire remaining student loan debt.

If that was hood rich... I wanna be hood rich.

To me 90% of the responses in this thread dont describe the term "hood rich"( and that is just my opinion) or describe it out of context.

As I have always understood it, hood rich is :

When someone hustles drugs and get a substantial amount of money( lets say 2 or 3 hundred thousand for example)
but cant spend it on things like houses or a business because then they would be audited by the IRS.
So instead they spend it on trivial things like clothes, jewelry, stuntin, and old school cars that they get from the car lot
(because they dont care where the money came from).

Basically to have more money than most people in the hood but cant spend it because of where it came from.

Also they are "hood" rich because the amount of money that they have doesnt really put them in the "rich" category. Just rich in the hood.
Not to say that 300k isnt a good amount of money, but there are billionaires out there. And compared to that 300k is almost nothing.

Nailed it.

That's like my 2nd time today man :smh:
I meant it totally different then how it's posted,typing stuff doesn't relay sarcasm.
I'm black (not like that justifies anything at all), but it's really not meant like that

wow, im amazed at how many people dont know the actual defintion of hoodrich

its not that hard to break down if you know what your talking about, but as usual most dont

Back
Top Bottom