What does it mean to be hoodrich?

question.......for those living in the city in an upscale apartment, how is noise isolation?

will their be complaints if you play loud music, or your tv loud?

i really want my own building (house)
a lot of condos have regulations regarding noise. 

a lot of it depends on your neighbors, if youre in an upscale place its common to give them a notice or even ask permission to have a party or gathering where there will be foot traffic on the floor and loud music/noise going on. most will let it slide, but plain rude *** noise is just that rude. if youre shelling out big bucks on leasing  a nice condo or apt you should know better as far as proper courtesy goes. word to justin beiber's clown ***

a lot of condos have regulations regarding noise. 
a lot of it depends on your neighbors, if youre in an upscale place its common to give them a notice or even ask permission to have a party or gathering where there will be foot traffic on the floor and loud music/noise going on. most will let it slide, but plain rude *** noise is just that rude. if youre shelling out big bucks on leasing  a nice condo or apt you should know better as far as proper courtesy goes. word to justin beiber's clown ***

Basically under power your subwoofer usually that is most of the problem not so the speakers. The bass will provide an annoying shake to other tenants more than the volume of the music.

On this topic, hoodrich is basically making 60k a year living in the black community. That is about enough to own mid level used luxury car with rims, a clean single home, and to be able to pop a bottle every night you go out to the club with ya homies.

Hood Rich is simply having more than most ppl in the hood, who look at your **** like its major but ppl in the burbs wouldn't even notice in passing. I dnt know why y'all tryna add all this **** like living in an apartment and driving a certain car or living with mom like thats only relegated to the slums. It's not up to y'all to say how somebody should spend their own money.

Whether you realize it or not, it's ppl that would rather be in the "hood" than living in the burbs, no matter how much money they're sitting on. It's millionaires in these neighborhoods and they're not "hood rich" , they're just rich.

Means you flaunting like you got lots of cash but still live with your parents and not paying rent. Thats how I see it.
So, is it okay to live with your parents but pay rent? I never understood this concept.
lol yeah because there are mad dudes on here like that, but its ok though they will be doctors when they get done with school. 
laugh.gif

better start reading those threads about the college graduates with no jobs. 

im guessing you dudes that are commenting have never lived in the hood.

being hood rich is still living in government housing or on the block pushing a cadillac EXT getting federal aid, EBT slanging dope and looking fly as hell.

what most of you are describing is plain ol frontin.

This

I don't get what ya'll are saying.

HOOD RICH = RICH IN THE HOOD.

Most of your replies do not describe rich people.

If you're hood rich, you got the nicest car on your block, the best stuff in your house, and pass out turkeys on Thanksgiving. You give back to the broken community that raised you. Anybody that gets EBT is not hood rich because $200 a month wouldn't be ish to someone that's really hood rich.

Hood rich people ENJOY being on top of the Jones', just like any rich dude enjoys being the richest in his neighborhood. Same ish different melanin.

If you're hood rich, you got the nicest car on your block, the best stuff in your house, and pass out turkeys on Thanksgiving. You give back to the broken community that raised you. Anybody that gets EBT is not hood rich because $200 a month wouldn't be ish to someone that's really hood rich.

Hood rich people ENJOY being on top of the Jones', just like any rich dude enjoys being the richest in his neighborhood. Same ish different melanin.
Dis is nt bro... No logic please

To me 90% of the responses in this thread dont describe the term "hood rich"( and that is just my opinion) or describe it out of context.

As I have always understood it, hood rich is :

When someone hustles drugs and get a substantial amount of money( lets say 2 or 3 hundred thousand for example)
but cant spend it on things like houses or a business because then they would be audited by the IRS.
So instead they spend it on trivial things like clothes, jewelry, stuntin, and old school cars that they get from the car lot
(because they dont care where the money came from).

Basically to have more money than most people in the hood but cant spend it because of where it came from.

Also they are "hood" rich because the amount of money that they have doesnt really put them in the "rich" category. Just rich in the hood.
Not to say that 300k isnt a good amount of money, but there are billionaires out there. And compared to that 300k is almost nothing.

To me 90% of the responses in this thread dont describe the term "hood rich"( and that is just my opinion) or describe it out of context.

As I have always understood it, hood rich is :

When someone hustles drugs and get a substantial amount of money( lets say 2 or 3 hundred thousand for example)
but cant spend it on things like houses or a business because then they would be audited by the IRS.
So instead they spend it on trivial things like clothes, jewelry, stuntin, and old school cars that they get from the car lot
(because they dont care where the money came from).

Basically to have more money than most people in the hood but cant spend it because of where it came from.

Also they are "hood" rich because the amount of money that they have doesnt really put them in the "rich" category. Just rich in the hood.
Not to say that 300k isnt a good amount of money, but there are billionaires out there. And compared to that 300k is almost nothing.
finally someone responded whos not from da suburbs

i was thinking dat this thread was just full of kids in single family homes who've never stepped in the hood responding

Reactions: ct3

/thread

everybody just see the word hood and automatically go to government assistance

That's it, it's that simple.

It was kinda obvious what you meant except for the guys who's only purpose on this board is to "rustle".

Back
Top Bottom