What does it take to hit bad chicks?

Anybody know? Cause truthfully I have no idea. I always see them staring at me and they're always open off of me but I have no idea what to say to actually hit. It's a prettly useless feeling when you know that majority of the great looking women you run into wanna get with you but you are clueless as to what to say. So if anyone here who has no problem tagging these type of chicks has some advice I'm all ears cause i'm tired of seeing all my friends pull women with ease since HS and i'm 20 with nada.

P.S. I heard using wit helps and I'm naturally witty but when it gets to women i'm a dud so idk

Lol wut.

No science bru just go up to them say hi and done

Last edited:
Anybody know? Cause truthfully I have no idea. I always see them staring at me and they're always open off of me but I have no idea what to say to actually hit. It's a prettly useless feeling when you know that majority of the great looking women you run into wanna get with you but you are clueless as to what to say. So if anyone here who has no problem tagging these type of chicks has some advice I'm all ears cause i'm tired of seeing all my friends pull women with ease since HS and i'm 20 with nada.

YNS

You don't seem like a troll so I'll help....

Golden rule:

1. No simping
2. Never tolerate disrespect (be ready to cut that ***** off)
3. Understand that end of the day... They're just people.
4. They want the D

I understand a pretty woman can trip you up....

But once you get a few... You'll see that looks are no reason to be intimidated.

Golden rule:

1. No simping
4. They want the D

But once you get a few... You'll see that looks are no reason to be intimidated.

This is good advice, srs.

Good mouth piece will get you in the door.

Be tall and light skinned. They start from the 45 yard line when everyone else starts from the 10

Last edited:
You've got to remember they're regular people, no need to put them on a pedestal or be nervous. As disgusting as this sounds, every "bad" "hot" "dime" chick you see woke up with crust in they eyes, stank *** breath, and probably took a mean dump, they're in no way special or different than anybody else. Walk up to em and speak.

my uncle always told me to hit them on the head where it is hard to see evidence.

Remember.

You got to sleep dreaming about her. While, believe it or not, there is a guy out there who's tired of smashing her. He's probably avoiding her phone calls.

Stop exalting these females.

Last edited:
my uncle always told me to hit them on the head where it is hard to see evidence.

na Ox you gotta

hit
her
right
in
the
HKbQHgcy9jIM.jpg

Be tall and light skinned. They start from the 45 yard line when everyone else starts from the 10

I bet money he already is, just no social skills. Sounds like you already pinpointed your weaknesses, don't you think you should start there?

Confidence

Work out at the gym

Be just enough of an ******* and just enough of a gentleman

References: YNS and I am

Golden rule:

1. No simping
4. They want the D

/thread

na Ox you gotta
hit
her
right
in
the
HKbQHgcy9jIM.jpg
hehe

I'll admit, I get mad **** but randomly picking up girls at the club has never been my forte.

Back
Top Bottom