What does it take to hit bad chicks?

Once you get past looks, it should be like talking to any other females OhPee.

I'll admit, I get mad **** but randomly picking up girls at the club has never been my forte.

Me neither. I think we just understand our target market, and clubs aren't conducive to our type.

Which will explain why I always end up with these chicks with potential :smh: . I need more ratchets.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I get mad **** but randomly picking up girls at the club has never been my forte.

Me neither. I think we just understand our target market, and clubs aren't conducive to our type.

Which will explain why I always end up with these chicks with potential :smh: . I need more ratchets.

Ratchets love our type, just gotta expand the market. We're "different" than what they're used to.

Ive never been much of a club person either, and ditto to the chicks "with potential" thing :lol:. I've been in committed relationships for so long, I'm pretty much making up for lost time with all the random dating I do, which I actually enjoy. Yet, a lot of the girls I've recently dated are ones who just had their last hurrah of debauchery and are looking to finally settle down with me.

200x200px-ZC-4a52a241_CamronNope_zpsd0cfb3c9.gif

Facilitate spontaneity, be able to create a situation to smash

Last edited:
I always laugh when cats say hit the gym...

Is it for a confidence boost? Because abs ain't gonna increase your yamb intake that much...

Some people don't like the gym. Why is that always the cure all solution?

You don't seem like a troll so I'll help....

Golden rule:

1. No simping
2. Never tolerate disrespect (be ready to cut that ***** off)
3. Understand that end of the day... They're just people.
4. They want the D

I understand a pretty woman can trip you up....

But once you get a few... You'll see that looks are no reason to be intimidated.

Ricky has spoken

Is it for a confidence boost? Because abs ain't gonna increase your yamb intake that much...

If you feel better about your appearance. Your confidance level goes up!

Therefore, being able to talk to girls. In my opinion, abs does increase "yamb" intake.

What the hell Ricky... weren't you just in EWD's thread just awhile ago trying to get your aesthetic game up?

Yeah, confidence boost.  You know these chicks can smell confidence.

Freshman year of college, me and my boys would grab dinner, chill for a little, then hit the gym before going out and you couldn't tell me nothing
pimp.gif
.  Nowadays, I'll hit the club or a bar and it's just not the same since I don't work out
mean.gif
.  You can't fake the confidence boost that comes with working out.

Confidence booster, stress and depression relief which are usually at the root of low self esteem. Release those endorphins and release the weight of the world and questions like op won't even matter. Yes even if you're not a gym cat hit it up if you're ever in a self doubt phase. The unexpected side effects of physical stature and a chiseled jawline won't hurt either.

If you feel better about your appearance. Your confidance level goes up!

Therefore, being able to talk to girls. In my opinion, abs does increase "yamb" intake.

What the hell Ricky... weren't you just in EWD's thread just awhile ago trying to get your aesthetic game up?

Yeah... But I get yambs already.

I was doing it partially because I don't want to be a fat **** and also because I expect my girl to stay on shape, so I should do the same.

Confidence booster, stress and depression relief which are usually at the root of low self esteem. Release those endorphins and release the weight of the world and questions like op won't even matter. Yes even if you're not a gym cat hit it up if you're ever in a self doubt phase. The unexpected side effects of physical stature and a chiseled jawline won't hurt either.

Can you just do physical activity, like run a bunch of hoop or run?
. or its gotta be muscling up?

Ofcourse... cardio will benefit you healthwise, causing you to feel better about yourself.

But you're comparing that to building muscle.

Girls view muscle on men the same way we view *** and boobs on woman.

Any physical activity is good, but there's a certain feeling of invincibility when you hit the weights.

woman are super sensitive to smell. So you gotta keep a can of peppermint altoids in your pocket at ALL times to keep the icey fresh breath and make sure you step your cologne game up.   or even keep a few of the small sample spray bottles in ze' car.  When random chicks compliment you on how good you smell those are your go to cologne bottles.

Yeah... But I get yambs already.

I was doing it partially because I don't want to be a fat **** and also because I expect my girl to stay on shape, so I should do the same.
Can you just do physical activity, like run a bunch of hoop or run?
. or its gotta be muscling up?

Different things for different people. A skinny guy who gains muscle = builds confidence.

A fat guy who gets slimmer = builds confidence.

And believe me, abs change the game buddy.

Back
Top Bottom