What exactly are "samples"

Like I said, not fake. Spike Lee was given a lot of jordans early, so he could force feed them to the black community. This is one version of what the IVs could've looked like if Nike had cleared this version instead of the extra mesh version.
Tech Grey >>>>>>>>>>> Cement Grey. I wear my WCs a lot more than I though, because I am simply not happy with the wrong shade of grey they used.

Just FYI- You are saying you like Tech Grey better than Cement Grey in this post. Tech Grey >>>>>>>>>>Cement Grey= Tech Grey BETTER THAN Cement Grey

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

your jordans are F'ED UP!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lol best part in the whole movie. "He did that @%*! on purpose, he looked at em good before he did it, he was even talking about yo momma!"
"Damn son, your Jordans is f'ed up, you as well throw them ishs away!"

Na when homeboy said he was from brooklyn and they all threw their hands up lol

Originally Posted by HAGS

Like I said, not fake. Spike Lee was given a lot of jordans early, so he could force feed them to the black community. This is one version of what the IVs could've looked like if Nike had cleared this version instead of the extra mesh version.
Tech Grey >>>>>>>>>>> Cement Grey. I wear my WCs a lot more than I though, because I am simply not happy with the wrong shade of grey they used.

Just FYI- You are saying you like Tech Grey better than Cement Grey in this post. Tech Grey >>>>>>>>>>Cement Grey= Tech Grey BETTER THAN Cement Grey
Yes I know, back then it was Tech Grey, which is much better than the Cement Grey we have now. Hell I still call them the Tech Grey Jordans.
air-jordan-iv-white-cement-99-12-comparison-081.jpg

You can't even tell me Cement Grey (right) is better than Tech Grey (left). I can't even take that seriously right now. 

Look-see samples are the first physical version of a shoe, somtimes non-functioning, created so that those involved in the process can look and see how the shoe is progressing.  These are men's size 9 and women's size 7.

Weartest samples are functional shoes made to be worn by athletes who provide feedback to developers.  Most categories only use men's size 9 and women's size 7.  However, Basketball can run up to a size 18 and signature athletes sometimes get samples in their personal size for formal and informal weartesting.

Sales samples are men's size 9 and women's size 7.  Sales reps use these as a visual aid during meetings with potential buyers.

Promo (promotional) or special make-up (SMU) samples are custom versions created for NIKE endorsed athletes or celebrities to create public interest.  They feature colorways or components not found in general release products.

Here are a few from my collection.

450252be5de7ec0105898e5d617d2ded1a08667_r.jpg

Air Jordan XIV                                 
Michael Finley Player Exclusive
white/black/royal

852153eee0c703990f618438f93824949d8280c_r.jpg

Air Flightposite
Unreleased Look-See Sample
Gold carbon fiber

Back
Top Bottom