What happen to the sneaker game?

It's ******* sneakers for christs sake. no one ******* cares about your "game" or anything. just buy what you ******* like.

So tired of this stupid *** thread every month. 
mean.gif

Don't come to the thread to complain about it.... The point is I try to buy what I want but cause of people that don't want them n just wanna make 20-25 bucks on ebay off them make it hard and annoying to get what u want

I don't know why people act like people haven't been flipping sneakers for profit for a long time. You just said you're under 25 so this stuff was definitely happening right under your nose apparently. I'm 25 and started buying my own sneakers around 18 when I got a job and reselling was definitely already well established at that point. SB's were going for crazy money and it's not like you could just go find any Jordan you wanted for retail after it sold out. People were definitely marking those up on ebay and the forum marketplaces.

I've been buying jordans on my own since I was 13.. I'm 23 now.. Were I live there was a sneaker community u wood see the same kids goin to camp out with u Friday into sat morning get the shoes u wanted or u wood do ur boy a favor and grab shoes and camp out for them it was more of a friendly thing now it just everyone out for them self that is my main issue with all this... I understand I/we can't get even shoe that u want that drops with that being said I feel it was Easyer for u to get what u wanted a few years back that's all

Well..personally..I grew up and realized I had better things to spend my money on than $200 foamposites and such.

Yes, I've resold shoes (not many tho)..sue me.

If you're a grown man with responsibilities (rent, car, family) you shouldn't be in no sneaker "game" anyway :lol:

I always wonder why you old cats feel like saying sneakergame is bad, I don't even think most people who say it says it in the way you guys feel it's said in, if that makes sense.

I always wonder why you old cats feel like saying sneakergame is bad, I don't even think most people who say it says it in the way you guys feel it's said in, if that makes sense.

Its cause the hype is there. You cant even go and cop generals anymore

People camp for everything. Back in 05 i went to a sneaker spot in qcm and they had Cardinals and the steel grey 10s

Months after release. Thats not happening anymore. Only the team joints are there. And no one buys those

Plus the quality sucks donkey ***

All these fruity colors. Weatherman foams? Cav 4s?

No thanks Jeff

Its cause the hype is there. You cant even go and cop generals anymore

People camp for everything. Back in 05 i went to a sneaker spot in qcm and they had Cardinals and the steel grey 10s

Months after release. Thats not happening anymore. Only the team joints are there. And no one buys those

Plus the quality sucks donkey ***

All these fruity colors. Weatherman foams? Cav 4s?

No thanks Jeff

Forreal back in 09-10 jordans were going on sale in the DMV. About half of the packages went on sale here, in the 6's went down to $70.

Every single ugly *** color release now practically gets sold out the same weekend and Foams are horrible now...just :x

Edit: Just realized they finally axed my avi...hatin on a brotha.

Last edited:
too far in the forest to see the trees

Well..personally..I grew up and realized I had better things to spend my money on than $200 foamposites and such.

Yes, I've resold shoes (not many tho)..sue me.

If you're a grown man with responsibilities (rent, car, family) you shouldn't be in no sneaker "game" anyway :lol:

So because I have a family, a car note and a mortgage, I shouldn't be into sneakers?

What type of logic is that? :lol:

The "good old days" when retro's didn't drop every weekend? I'm glad the "game" is what it's become. NKE stock FTW. 

Last edited:
I got my jays. And after this year I will have any other pairs that I wanted.

This "game" is what it is. They're just sneakers. **** ain't serious.

There are a few good people out here helping guys get pairs and selling them for good prices. But honestly, if I miss a shoe. Whatever. And if I really wanted it, I'll just pay a LITTLE extra to have it.

If you miss a shoe, move on or pay that extra cash homie. Ain't nothing you can do about it. No use getting all out of shape over it. This ain't new.

Last edited:
Social media....

SneakersLife is no longer about actually living...Its about taking pictures and showing off online.
I agree with your original statment too, but this is more of how I feel.
The world is a high school and social media is its popularity contest.
Glad im in home school. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom