What happend to all the females that can cook? Vol. You want some Hamburger Helper? HELL NAW!!!!!

4 real there aint that many out there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

we still exist.

op what were you expecting? i suppose its all relative to if your visit was planned...and/or the age of you guys

This thread was made before and did not end well for OP.

I agree with you though. I don't need a woman to cook for me as I can take care of myself but it seems that with the role of the woman changing in Americansociety the roles we expect them to have are gone as well. I literally
eek.gif
when my friend offered me a meal when I went to her place. Whipped up something real quick and it was tasty too.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

we still exist.

op what were you expecting? i suppose its all relative to if your visit was planned...and/or the age of you guys
I'm 19. Well this girl I know just got a new place and she said she was "cooking for a us" (me and a couple other friends). She washelpless in the kitchen, even the Hamburger Helper was horrible.

Originally Posted by King Beef

we still exist.

I'm 19. Well this girl I know just got a new place and she said she was "cooking for a us" (me and a couple other friends). She was helpless in the kitchen, even the Hamburger Helper was horrible.
o...lol. damn yeah she takes an L in that case. who plans a hamburger helper dinner. blame her mother not her.

we still exist.

I'm 19. Well this girl I know just got a new place and she said she was "cooking for a us" (me and a couple other friends). She was helpless in the kitchen, even the Hamburger Helper was horrible.
o...lol. damn yeah she takes an L in that case. who plans a hamburger helper dinner. blame her mother not her.
laugh.gif
Yea I went there expecting some steak or something.

I happen to like hamburger helper. That ++#* tastes awesome, and for the record all i need is some velveeta and shake and bake chicken or steak.

we still exist.

laugh.gif
Yea I went there expecting some steak or something.
laugh.gif
@ YOU expecting steak

I'm an extreme picky eater so it somewhat doesn't bother me but on the other hand it would be nice to know that luxury was there.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

It's mandatory that a female I'm considering to make wifey has to know how to cook...

Anything less is unacceptable....

smh.gif
laugh.gif
*waits for Dirty to reply to this*

Back
Top Bottom