what happened to CameronNelson?

my dude said he was going to HIN chicago, talking about he finished the car..............but doesnt want anyone to see it for safety reasons. go head jo.

smh

Damn I went ghost from NT for like 2 years and I come back to hear he still don't got his car done, wowwwww
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i heard he finished it. but didnt want NT to see it.

Yeah whatever.

Everytime he'd give us an updated picture he'd give a crappy one. The last picture I saw was it was about to get painted again (old color was sanded off).

Cam Nelson has a lot of excuses for not having a picture for his "finished" Saturn. The best one is that he didn't finish that "project" yet because this and this doesn't know on how to customize a Saturn.

I've been here since August 01 and this guy ain't foolin me anymore.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Yeah whatever.

Everytime he'd give us an updated picture he'd give a crappy one. The last picture I saw was it was about to get painted again (old color was sanded off).

Cam Nelson has a lot of excuses for not having a picture for his "finished" Saturn. The best one is that he didn't finish that "project" yet because this and this doesn't know on how to customize a Saturn.

lol calm that estrogen down baby doll. its really not that serious.

from what ive seen in my last 8 years hear is that the thing started to become a money pit and it was also being done by a "friend" not a pro.
a pro woulda had it finished in weeks to months, but it was his own pet project. he just happened to share with us.
i give the man no passes for picking a saturn, but uhh.... hell i wanna hook up a old +$% ford taurus like robocops.

i wouldnt show that thing either. its like showing some shoes u been talkin bout for so long but u get them and they mad beat. its like im happy, but u guys gonna clown, so why even show you?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

car was sittin on 24" bricks...

2u5bayg.jpg
eek.gif
tired.gif

That's got to hurt like non other. To walk outside and see YOUR property has been taken from you.

If He isn't posting the pics for safety reasons, I'd understand. I would love to see what He did with the Impala after this though
frown.gif
. Damn shame. Also its possible He held off the Saturn to move else where. If I had a whip and that happened
mad.gif
, I'd be planning on moving and moving to a place where my car can be monitored whenever.

Oh off topic but He posted a clean Jaguars colors (NFL team) Impala in a whips thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Yeah whatever.

lol calm that estrogen down baby doll. its really not that serious.

from what ive seen in my last 8 years hear is that the thing started to become a money pit and it was also being done by a "friend" not a pro.
a pro woulda had it finished in weeks to months, but it was his own pet project. he just happened to share with us.
i give the man no passes for picking a saturn, but uhh.... hell i wanna hook up a old +$% ford taurus like robocops.

i wouldnt show that thing either. its like showing some shoes u been talkin bout for so long but u get them and they mad beat. its like im happy, but u guys gonna clown, so why even show you?
frontin' just as hard as him.

s t f u
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Not to threadjack but I missed the whole JRose5 thing. Can anyone fill me in on what he did?

1. Someone made a thread telling Dirty to get off his high horse.
2. Other people brought other NT staff into the mix, one of which being JRose5.
3. Many people ended up having exchanged not so kind PMs with JRose5, many of which contained racial slurs, very explicit language, and other comments not appropriate for a person in his position to make.
4. Meth had no choice but to ban JRose5.
5. The End.

THEEE biggest myth on NT. 8+ years running now and duke still has "more important things to do". Whips with rims vol . my damn saturn will be finished 2000 and never. Son still traveling to Albuquerque for car shows tho.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

lol......I just miss seeing Cam post. Dude was real cool, plus he had white on white AF1s for the cheap

I think we should set up a paypal fund for this guy and get this saturn going again. I'm down to donate.

I'm here....

Been occupied with work, and the wife and kids. Also, my comp.at home is dead....damn thing has more viruses than Magic Johnson, so it's inoperable, and NT isn't the most phone-friendly site, so I cant check too often using it, and it's blocked from work.

Import King: The hell you talkin bout "safety reason"? I didnt get a chance to make it to the show...IDK what you're talkin about "safety reason"...was I supposed to be scared or somethin?

Ya'll got jokes, for real...and who the hell actually saved a pic of my car?! That was literally almost 3 years ago...I dont even have that pic anymore!

As far as the Saturn taking as long as it did, hey...you didnt pay for it, nor did you build it, so feel how you want. After I had kids and a family, I couldnt dump as much into it at one time to get it finished. Far be it from me to neglect it just to please ya'll. If I DID, Im sure ya'll would still have somethin to say about it.

But, I'm here...havent went anywhere. Gettin a new comp.soon...just got some loose ends to tie up first

After all that waiting and hype, smh.

He said if yuo guys wanna see the Saturn done then youd contribute to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom