what happened to CameronNelson?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

car was sittin on 24" bricks...

2u5bayg.jpg
man the OG thread was epic
roll.gif

but cam cool people....always check out his whips in the streets threads

Taimaishu: NEVER. For what?! I'll NEVER understand why people on here want to see pics of it...hell, nobody ever liked the car in the first place. 90% of the time, I had to defend myself on why I chose that car, why I put money into it, etc....and esp.with this post, why the hell would I do it?! People on here will ALWAYS believe what they want to, even though I've always throughly explained myself. There's no need to post pics....people are just gonna talk crazy, post emoticons, gifs, etc., and I cant even talk crazy back cause of my position! Puttin that car up on here is basically settin myself up for failure, and if anybody remembers how any of the threads went, I'm sure you can understand why.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Taimaishu: NEVER. For what?! I'll NEVER understand why people on here want to see pics of it...hell, nobody ever liked the car in the first place. 90% of the time, I had to defend myself on why I chose that car, why I put money into it, etc....and esp.with this post, why the hell would I do it?! People on here will ALWAYS believe what they want to, even though I've always throughly explained myself. There's no need to post pics....people are just gonna talk crazy, post emoticons, gifs, etc., and I cant even talk crazy back cause of my position! Puttin that car up on here is basically settin myself up for failure, and if anybody remembers how any of the threads went, I'm sure you can understand why.
probably because im genuinely interested in it? some ppl flame you 4+ years ago and ur still holding a grudge. did you forget about the ppl that actually want to see the car? ive been trying to follow this project from day one. hell, half the ppl that flamed you 4+ years ago are not even on this board anymore..

i even followed you on to 3 other car boards(you have diff. SNs on all of them) looking at ur post from 05 trying to see if you ever posted the car.
why even build the car if you dont wanna show it off? you drive it around dont you? entered it in a couple car shows a least. can you even tell us if you got the widebody put on? something? anything?

damnTHOSEjs wrote:sn00pee wrote:i heard he finished it. but didnt want NT to see it.
Yeah whatever. Everytime he'd give us an updated picture he'd give a crappy one. The last picture I saw was it was about to get painted again (old color was sanded off). Cam Nelson has a lot of excuses for not having a picture for his "finished" Saturn. The best one is that he didn't finish that "project" yet because this and this doesn't know on how to customize a Saturn.

I've been here since August 01 and this guy ain't foolin me anymore.

Damn...lol! You ok?!

Honestly, you may view them as excuses, but they're not. It's the truth. You dont know me personally, so you dont know WHAT I've had to encounter throughout this whole thing. As far as "not knowing how", you right...Im not in Cali; Im in Indiana...all the shops here do basic stuff, which is why I've had to trailer it out of town to have the work done. Like I mentioned earlier, I met my wife years ago and had kids...I've got a 6-yr old (she came with him), and we had our daughter together (she's 3 now). Funds aren't unlimited like they used to be. More money was goin out than comin in....Sparco seats, real R34 lights, hours upon hours of fiberglass work aint cheap

Trust me, the car isnt a myth or a lie...if I was gonna lie about fixin up a car, it wouldn't be a Saturn.

taimaishu123 wrote:Cameron Nelson wrote:Taimaishu: NEVER. For what?! I'll NEVER understand why people on here want to see pics of it...hell, nobody ever liked the car in the first place. 90% of the time, I had to defend myself on why I chose that car, why I put money into it, etc....and esp.with this post, why the hell would I do it?! People on here will ALWAYS believe what they want to, even though I've always throughly explained myself. There's no need to post pics....people are just gonna talk crazy, post emoticons, gifs, etc., and I cant even talk crazy back cause of my position! Puttin that car up on here is basically settin myself up for failure, and if anybody remembers how any of the threads went, I'm sure you can understand why.probably because im genuinely interested in it? some ppl flame you 4+ years ago and ur still holding a grudge. did you forget about the ppl that actually want to see the car? ive been trying to follow this project from day one. hell, half the ppl that flamed you 4+ years ago are not even on this board anymore..

i even followed you on to 3 other car boards(you have diff. SNs on all of them) looking at ur post from 05 trying to see if you ever posted the car.
why even build the car if you dont wanna show it off? you drive it around dont you? entered it in a couple car shows a least. can you even tell us if you got the widebody put on? something? anything?

What would you like to know?

The fender flares you saw on the engine were def.put on and molded into the car.

Some of the other message boards Im on dont get down with that sort of thing, so I never put it up...it's not their cup of tea.

...and time has passed, but the people remain the same. It's just not somethin I want to get into. I'm sure there's people who are interested, but there's more e-comedians than anything, and Im too old to argue and entertain the nonsense.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

damnTHOSEjs wrote:sn00pee wrote:i heard he finished it. but didnt want NT to see it.
Yeah whatever. Everytime he'd give us an updated picture he'd give a crappy one. The last picture I saw was it was about to get painted again (old color was sanded off). Cam Nelson has a lot of excuses for not having a picture for his "finished" Saturn. The best one is that he didn't finish that "project" yet because this and this doesn't know on how to customize a Saturn.

I've been here since August 01 and this guy ain't foolin me anymore.

Damn...lol! You ok?!

Honestly, you may view them as excuses, but they're not. It's the truth. You dont know me personally, so you dont know WHAT I've had to encounter throughout this whole thing. As far as "not knowing how", you right...Im not in Cali; Im in Indiana...all the shops here do basic stuff, which is why I've had to trailer it out of town to have the work done. Like I mentioned earlier, I met my wife years ago and had kids...I've got a 6-yr old (she came with him), and we had our daughter together (she's 3 now). Funds aren't unlimited like they used to be. More money was goin out than comin in....Sparco seats, real R34 lights, hours upon hours of fiberglass work aint cheap

Trust me, the car isnt a myth or a lie...if I was gonna lie about fixin up a car, it wouldn't be a Saturn.
Yo do you still have the Pala?

I remember your post with all the 5 gallon water jugs filled with coins, saved what was it like $2-3 G's for some rims.. How many years ago was that? Im just curious how many years ive been wasting on NT..

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I remember your post with all the 5 gallon water jugs filled with coins, saved what was it like $2-3 G's for some rims.. How many years ago was that? Im just curious how many years ive been wasting on NT..

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Man I thought I was doing it wit my small tin cans. I remember that. I gotta step my saving change game up. 2K
eek.gif

*Goes to find containers and loose change*

Cameron Nelson, 
Although i've fairly new to posting on his site, I have been lurking for years. Coming form a true car guy, I totally respect the effort, time and money spent on doing such a build. I can hardly remember what went into the car but I'm sure it was a bunch of stuff. And regardless of what people say, much respect for finishing a build. Alot of people start on a build...not many ever finish. 

Cam, I've never addressed you personally, but I've been on this site for a WHILE.  Dude, you have to post pictures.  We've been following this car saga for years.  Not seeing the pics is like reading a novel and discovering that the last chapter fell out of the book.  People are going to make jokes on this board because, lets face it, that's what they do.  But I think there is a segment of this board that really just wants to see the car.  All of those whips on the street you post, you can't just sneak it in there?  Come on....Hook us up!

Originally Posted by air4life

Cam, I've never addressed you personally, but I've been on this site for a WHILE.  Dude, you have to post pictures.  We've been following this car saga for years.  Not seeing the pics is like reading a novel and discovering that the last chapter fell out of the book.  People are going to make jokes on this board because, lets face it, that's what they do.  But I think there is a segment of this board that really just wants to see the car.  All of those whips on the street you post, you can't just sneak it in there?  Come on....Hook us up!

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

If I'm not mistaken, he bought the 442 with that.

Back
Top Bottom