what happened to CameronNelson?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas
alright man, you've convinced me enough:

someone put this dude on NT's hall of fame alonside with CruzGangstamonte and BootlegBenny

laugh.gif
The two-part picture where the white guy in the first panel is waiting for something to happen, and then in the 2nd panel he is a skeleton, would be better.

20sx2tc.jpg

bwahahahaha

But yeah, Cam... I'm with Dirty and a couple others who have said they are just genuinely interested. Not any stalker status; just interested.
smile.gif

Cam's Saturn is legendary. He shouldn't have to show it off and, what's more, I'd prefer that he NOT reveal it. That's right. He should never post it on NikeTalk.

If you're a car fan, were you anything BUT disappointed when the Stig removed his helmet on Top Gear? When they made an action figure of Dr. Claw, was it or was it not a HUGE mistake to give him a face? Nothing they could possibly have come up with would have met expectations.

You don't want to see Norm Peterson's wife, Vera. You don't want to see Al Bundy's mother in law. They're mythical.

Everyone's imagination is different - but as interested as we are in speculating, the possibility that the reality exceeds our imagination - that the truth is beyond what we could ever conceive of - is part of the lure.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Unsolved Mysteries vid
roll.gif
roll.gif
hey man, laugh all you want, but when dudeman comes out in that trench coat with his eerie voice, he can have grown men hiding under the covers, turning off all the lights, or can't go use the restroom through the whole night.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Taimaishu: NEVER. For what?! I'll NEVER understand why people on here want to see pics of it...hell, nobody ever liked the car in the first place. 90% of the time, I had to defend myself on why I chose that car, why I put money into it, etc....and esp.with this post, why the hell would I do it?! People on here will ALWAYS believe what they want to, even though I've always throughly explained myself. There's no need to post pics....people are just gonna talk crazy, post emoticons, gifs, etc., and I cant even talk crazy back cause of my position! Puttin that car up on here is basically settin myself up for failure, and if anybody remembers how any of the threads went, I'm sure you can understand why.
Hey Cameron, I've never seen the car in its original form. But what really makes me want to see your Saturn is "How can a dude make a Saturn look any better?" I know NTers will be thinking I'm throwing a jab at you, but I'm seriously not. I had an 86 Buick Century for my first car. Till this day, people out of my world would think it's a piece of shhhhh. , but I love that car and would love to fix it up for what it meant and has done to me. I would show my people what I've done to it around my circle, but I understand this is the internet. I believe alot of people want to see your car because you've told us so much about it. Man, eff all the people that are going to make fun of it, it's your pride and joy right? As you're reading my post, I know you're not going to post your car, because it sounds like a lot of convincing from me. It's fully understandable because I've never posted my face, my ex's, nor my car cause I like to keep it private, however if you feel like it one day because the day is going super smooth, and your swag is turned on to a trillion times infinity, post that shhhhh. I, as well as many other NTers, really want to see your Saturn. I'm a Car dude period, that's why I like to see cars in general, call me the broke Jay Leno, peace.

@MethodMan I was pissed when the stig took off his helmet on top gear I never wanted to know! But I'm pretty curious how this Saturn turned out. If you like it that's all that matters cam. You know how NT is we all ride around in Bimmer Benz and Bentley's word to Bank$ and Juelz.

I saw him on another board a while back. I pretty much forgot about when he said he wasn't going to post anymore pics of it. Why haven't the rest of you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments, comics, and progress pics.
But yeah Cameron Nelson is definitely a respected vet here good to see you're doing well. I do recall you changing the color to neon green after sanding it down (that was the last time I saw your legendary saturn). With that said, keep it up man looking forward to seeing it completed. Have good health and prosperity, peace.

I've been on here a long time and always like Cam's update posts.

Too bad people had to ruin it trying to get laughs.

I respect what Cam was doing and most importantly, why he was doing it.

If you ever feel like PM'ing pics I'd love to see 'em.

The Cam update threads are one of the few things I remember in my NT history, but they were full of unnecessary hate so I can't blame him.

And when did the Stig take off his helmet? The white Stig or the black one, cause I haven't been keeping up with the new season?

Yo Cam you should really post your Saturn. I mean you already know the reasons why (NT Legend etc.etc.) I know why you aren't posting it, but don't you think that the pros outweigh the cons? Like.. first of all project cars are their own "niche," but its a niche that many enjoy and appreciate. You're never going to have everyone liking what you like (Foreign vs Domestics etc.), but who cares? The people that post lol emotions and pics are either fishing for a laugh, or they have a different outlook when it comes to cars. If you know that there's that % that are going to hate, then why not ignore them and accept the other comments.

I'm not saying "you owe it to us blahblah," but theres mad people that have been following it from day one; why not just post it and brush off those who disapprove?

Originally Posted by Method Man

Cam's Saturn is legendary. He shouldn't have to show it off and, what's more, I'd prefer that he NOT reveal it. That's right. He should never post it on NikeTalk.

If you're a car fan, were you anything BUT disappointed when the Stig removed his helmet on Top Gear? When they made an action figure of Dr. Claw, was it or was it not a HUGE mistake to give him a face? Nothing they could possibly have come up with would have met expectations.

You don't want to see Norm Peterson's wife, Vera. You don't want to see Al Bundy's mother in law. They're mythical.

Everyone's imagination is different - but as interested as we are in speculating, the possibility that the reality exceeds our imagination - that the truth is beyond what we could ever conceive of - is part of the lure.
roll.gif
at the Unsolved Mysteries vid.

Believe or not every time I see Cameron Nelson post I want to ask him about his Saturn.  I want to see Cameron Nelson's car as much as I want to see the Cayote finally catch the Road Runner.

For as long as Ive been on this board and all of the SNs I lost and the hours I wasted instead of working...Theres nothing more I would like to see but the finished Saturn or Method Man's pic (another NT mystery)

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I genuinely would like to see the car.
me too... hell i mod a 1998... Honda.... Accord... Sedan... 4cyl... Automatic... lol  aint no shame in it

I was looking for another old thread and this popped up. since he was back today, figure i'd ungrave it...

Back
Top Bottom