what happened to how stuff USED to taste?

all this stuff used to taste better back in the day imo what happened?
5bs4d4.jpg

15xtrt4.jpg

6r8300.jpg

5ebocm.jpg

2wlu0i0.jpg

iqvsyd.jpg

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

15xtrt4.jpg

I knew it wasn't just me, I used to drink these a 12-pack at a time until they changed the packaging a few years ago. Stuff tastes so flat now
sick.gif

They change the formula and as you age your taste buds are different. Kids have more sensitive taste buds than adults. or maybe sensitive isn't the rightword. As we age though we experience taste differently, even though the formula/food is exactly the same.

doritos aren't as good IMO. I remember there was only like 3 flavors & now they have to be pushing atleast a dozen

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Kids have more sensitive taste buds than adults.

i learned this in biology

i always wondered why when i was little i hate eating my veggies and gagged eat it, but now i can actually stand it

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Kids have more sensitive taste buds than adults.

i learned this in biology

i always wondered why when i was little i hate eating my veggies and gagged eat it, but now i can actually stand it
I agree

now they just don't taste as "green" as it used to

Agree on Doritos. Those goddamn things have waaaaay too much flavoring on them nowadays.

3219038792_24315b33c1.jpg

>

doritos.jpg

Was thinking about this and how frozen pizzas like Red Baron and Totino's was on some extra uber crack type steez....its just not the same anymore
tired.gif

i remember when cool ranch doritos used to have alot of the flavoring on them now when you get a bag you gotta open it put all the ones with alotta flavor tothe side and save em for last cause theres only like 4 per bag the rest are plain

i see you posted a pic of my whipper up there. try the toasted corn doritos; they are lightly covered in win. or be on the lookout for wild white cheddarcheetos; they aren't out yet, but they are all of the msg and deliciousness that you can handle.

i remember the good ol days when sprite would damn near burn the lining of your esophagus
pimp.gif

funyuns taste different also

Ive heard rumors of white cheddar jalapeno cheetos, hope its true. Hot chips that dont turn your fingers pink would be lovely

its the high-fructose corn syrup that they replaced all the sucrose in junk food with, it switched the whole game up.

No one said Mickey D's double quarter pounder?

I used to smash and now even when they are fresh I feel like I'm gonna puke after eating one.

Back
Top Bottom