What if Jordan brand made a foamposite 13? hot or not

Yo what up niketalkers I was chillen today with my 13s on and I  got this idea........ what do you think if  jordan brand made a foamposite 13 do you think them jawns would sale? GO IN!

Yo what up niketalkers I was chillen today with my 13s on and I  got this idea........ what do you think if  jordan brand made a foamposite 13 do you think them jawns would sale? GO IN!

this should be interesting
laugh.gif

To the younger generation of Jordan heads, they'd probably sell pretty well....

However, I'm not a big fan of hybrid shoes so I'd probably pass.

To the younger generation of Jordan heads, they'd probably sell pretty well....

However, I'm not a big fan of hybrid shoes so I'd probably pass.

I kind of like the concept, and I'm from the older generation so to speak. If any Jordan could be done well in a Foamposite version, it's the 12s. However, I'm not sure I'd want to see the whole shoe done in Foamposite. Keep the upper leather and use Foam on the snakeskin-like lower area by the sole a la Penny 3.

As far as ever doing another Jordan completely in Foamposite material, the only ones I can think of that this would work on are the 18s, 20s, and maybe a slimmed-down 21.

I kind of like the concept, and I'm from the older generation so to speak. If any Jordan could be done well in a Foamposite version, it's the 12s. However, I'm not sure I'd want to see the whole shoe done in Foamposite. Keep the upper leather and use Foam on the snakeskin-like lower area by the sole a la Penny 3.

As far as ever doing another Jordan completely in Foamposite material, the only ones I can think of that this would work on are the 18s, 20s, and maybe a slimmed-down 21.

I think if they put foam posite material on the 13 it would make the shoe look too bulky in my opinion. Interesting concept but I'd probably pass.

I think if they put foam posite material on the 13 it would make the shoe look too bulky in my opinion. Interesting concept but I'd probably pass.

The 13's are already Bulky looking and The Black/Royal Air Jordan Six Rings made with the foam material already remind me of an air jordan 13 sort of with foam material on it.
However if this idea is executed ever by JB then yes i think they would sell especially to the younger generations.

The 13's are already Bulky looking and The Black/Royal Air Jordan Six Rings made with the foam material already remind me of an air jordan 13 sort of with foam material on it.
However if this idea is executed ever by JB then yes i think they would sell especially to the younger generations.

That Would Jus Ruin The Shoe... All JB Has To Do Is Keep It Plain And Simple.

That Would Jus Ruin The Shoe... All JB Has To Do Is Keep It Plain And Simple.

The XIII's are (in my opinion) the best JB style, hard to mess up but I think if they did it in the foamposite i would change my mind.

The XIII's are (in my opinion) the best JB style, hard to mess up but I think if they did it in the foamposite i would change my mind.

idk how theyd put foam on a 13...
i could see it on the 10s tho.
not sure how theyd sell it would depend on the finished product

idk how theyd put foam on a 13...
i could see it on the 10s tho.
not sure how theyd sell it would depend on the finished product

If they do that then they might as well just put max in a Jordan II.

Back
Top Bottom