What if this happened to you?

Haven't seen this a year or two! 
roll.gif

Lol that's funny... I never copped Jordans cuz of mj, agree with violet

The more I hear/read about mj's character as a person , the less I Want to keep his shoes. That's why I sold off my ds DMPs, laser 4s, and cool Greys. I copped sb heat with the $$

Lol that's funny... I never copped Jordans cuz of mj, agree with violet

The more I hear/read about mj's character as a person , the less I Want to keep his shoes. That's why I sold off my ds DMPs, laser 4s, and cool Greys. I copped sb heat with the $$

I ran into a friend i havent seen in years the other day. He's like, "you're still into jordans huh?" I said yes. He began to tell me about How His father knows someone close to MJ and can get me a shoe autographed. I said no thank you.

He was shocked, and i told him that it would just ruin the shoe for me lol. i've never been into autographed crap. wow, it has a signature on it. i see how some people go nuts for autographs. but i really dont like them.

and as for MJ currently. He's a man, and i'm sure over the years has developed a larger ego than most. He's a childhood legend for me. thats why i'm mentally stuck in that era when i comes to MJ.

I ran into a friend i havent seen in years the other day. He's like, "you're still into jordans huh?" I said yes. He began to tell me about How His father knows someone close to MJ and can get me a shoe autographed. I said no thank you.

He was shocked, and i told him that it would just ruin the shoe for me lol. i've never been into autographed crap. wow, it has a signature on it. i see how some people go nuts for autographs. but i really dont like them.

and as for MJ currently. He's a man, and i'm sure over the years has developed a larger ego than most. He's a childhood legend for me. thats why i'm mentally stuck in that era when i comes to MJ.

hell no, it's the principle of things.

if i met him and approached him respectfully and he acted like a douche to me then screw him. i could live with being declined for a pic or whatever and have no hard feelings if the person isn't a jerk about it but if i were to ever meet michael jordan and get the chamillionare treatment, whatever jordans i still have left are making their way to ebay and niketalk once i get home. it wouldn't change my opinion of him as a basketball player but i wouldn't support or put money in the pocket of someone who disrespected me.

if i met him and approached him respectfully and he acted like a douche to me then screw him. i could live with being declined for a pic or whatever and have no hard feelings if the person isn't a jerk about it but if i were to ever meet michael jordan and get the chamillionare treatment, whatever jordans i still have left are making their way to ebay and niketalk once i get home. it wouldn't change my opinion of him as a basketball player but i wouldn't support or put money in the pocket of someone who disrespected me.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Trill shet

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Trill shet

I never bought Jordans cause of MJ himself. I'm honestly no suprised to hear that though. You can tell he is a jerk and full of himself.

I never bought Jordans cause of MJ himself. I'm honestly no suprised to hear that though. You can tell he is a jerk and full of himself.

I'm a little surprise that he acts like that but we don't have to like his attitude, just like his shoes haha

I'm a little surprise that he acts like that but we don't have to like his attitude, just like his shoes haha

Jordan has always had a pass gambling, cheating of his wife.... hell nobody knows the real story about what happened to his pops
He's always had some entitlement, but you can't take away from his God given talent, he is simply the Greatest!

Jordan has always had a pass gambling, cheating of his wife.... hell nobody knows the real story about what happened to his pops
He's always had some entitlement, but you can't take away from his God given talent, he is simply the Greatest!

Back
Top Bottom