What If Your GF/BF Stops Being In Love With You?

how can she slap
laugh.gif

but to answer you. well, you already have the answer. I've been going through this all year where my feelings fluctuate for her. it's so hard to cope (ain't impossible though)

I guess i just feel drained from being so in love and not getting what it back in return but now that she tries to show me, i don't feel like I want as much or at all.

it's really sad.

Good luck to you and your situation.

how can she slap
laugh.gif

but to answer you. well, you already have the answer. I've been going through this all year where my feelings fluctuate for her. it's so hard to cope (ain't impossible though)

I guess i just feel drained from being so in love and not getting what it back in return but now that she tries to show me, i don't feel like I want as much or at all.

it's really sad.

Good luck to you and your situation.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

-a good story of how you two met.
-having a healthy relationship with her family.
-showing trustworthiness/loyalty.
-sex/communication
This. Just getting out of a 3 year relationship and I can tell you first hand how important these 4 things are. 

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

-a good story of how you two met.
-having a healthy relationship with her family.
-showing trustworthiness/loyalty.
-sex/communication
This. Just getting out of a 3 year relationship and I can tell you first hand how important these 4 things are. 

Originally Posted by pip777

It depends. I know a couple that have been married for over 50 years. The wife Freida, one of my coworkers, told me that the key to a successful relationship is communication. If my girl told me that she has no love for me, I'll ask her why. If she answers truthfully and it's something that can be worked out, I'll try and work it out. But sometimes things can be damaged beyond repair and you have to move on. You might be in emotional pain for a while, but it wont last forever.
THAT'S REAL *#*# FOR YOU YOUNGSTERS.

And you Guys be KILLIN me with those GIF's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

It depends. I know a couple that have been married for over 50 years. The wife Freida, one of my coworkers, told me that the key to a successful relationship is communication. If my girl told me that she has no love for me, I'll ask her why. If she answers truthfully and it's something that can be worked out, I'll try and work it out. But sometimes things can be damaged beyond repair and you have to move on. You might be in emotional pain for a while, but it wont last forever.
THAT'S REAL *#*# FOR YOU YOUNGSTERS.

And you Guys be KILLIN me with those GIF's.
laugh.gif

i've been through this before, theres ony one logical thing to do. smash her friend and put her through hell.

then just turn around and give her the...

taqvr9.jpg

/Thread

i've been through this before, theres ony one logical thing to do. smash her friend and put her through hell.

then just turn around and give her the...

taqvr9.jpg

/Thread

The sad part is people try so hard to hold on to things even when its dead and in the end you just hurt each other more. If somebody falls out of love most times its not coming back. I found out the hard way trying to stay in a relationship because we been together so long. She fell out of love and I pushed her to stay and in the end we hated each other. Its gonna hurt but let go before you two really hurt each other

The sad part is people try so hard to hold on to things even when its dead and in the end you just hurt each other more. If somebody falls out of love most times its not coming back. I found out the hard way trying to stay in a relationship because we been together so long. She fell out of love and I pushed her to stay and in the end we hated each other. Its gonna hurt but let go before you two really hurt each other

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

v82ef7.jpg
perfect execution.
But honestly if this was a girl I was still in love with and she just up and told me she didn't love me anymore...that +!+$ would hurt real hard...I wouldn't even know how to proceed in the relationship if I heard something like that

seriously, how can she slap like that.  %%%%%+ up.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

v82ef7.jpg
perfect execution.
But honestly if this was a girl I was still in love with and she just up and told me she didn't love me anymore...that +!+$ would hurt real hard...I wouldn't even know how to proceed in the relationship if I heard something like that

seriously, how can she slap like that.  %%%%%+ up.

Hmm. You do realize that what you're feeling as love is a mere chemical response to thinking about someone that is produced in the body. Why would you let yourself be run by something as random as that.

If the girl even said something like that, she's run by her emotions. I mean I'd understand if she was had the potential to be a great mother or something like that but otherwise why waste your time with her.

"If it flies, floats, or fornicates rent it. Its cheaper in the long run"
Felix Dennis

Hmm. You do realize that what you're feeling as love is a mere chemical response to thinking about someone that is produced in the body. Why would you let yourself be run by something as random as that.

If the girl even said something like that, she's run by her emotions. I mean I'd understand if she was had the potential to be a great mother or something like that but otherwise why waste your time with her.

"If it flies, floats, or fornicates rent it. Its cheaper in the long run"
Felix Dennis

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

Originally Posted by Doom Tang Clan

What if the person you're in love with tells you that she doesn't know how to be in love with you like she used to? What do you do in that situation? For those who have been in a relationship for a long time, how did you keep everything being good and stuff without going on to look for someone else? I was thinking, since love runs out eventually, how long can someone last with their partner when there's barely any left? How is it even possible to be in love with someone for many years? How can she slap? Do you stick with them and try to work things out? Do you leave them and look for love somewhere else? I find it puzzling to say the least. Insight is welcome as I'm having a bit of trouble finding it myself. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
am I the only one that caught this?!
roll.gif

had me crackin up

roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah move on OP. nothing is worse than trying to repair whats already un-fixable. bow out graciously and pick up where you left off. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom