What is a internet gangster? vol: im confused

i just got called one by Frank Mucas. is it someone who trys to act tough via e-mail? im so confused

laugh.gif
#%#

ahhh ok thx, now i dont get why i was called one but thx for the explanation, much appreciated

Saying stuff on a computer...knowing if you were face-to-face with that person, you wouldnt say anything...let alone do anything

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by sevit86

i said Coreans are good at starcraft and he called me one.
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime_4.gif
we spelled it wit a C before the japanese occupation, they changed it so that their first letter would before Coreans, so that they would seemsuperior, know your history

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Saying stuff on a computer...knowing if you were face-to-face with that person, you wouldnt say anything...let alone do anything
yep

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime_4.gif
we spelled it wit a C before the japanese occupation, they changed it so that their first letter would before Coreans, so that they would seem superior, know your history
Well guess what, this is 2008 and the Japanese occupation happened a long time ago.

know your history
How about you get with the times?

You don't see me writing in Hieroglyphics because that was the original language

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime_4.gif
we spelled it wit a C before the japanese occupation, they changed it so that their first letter would before Coreans, so that they would seem superior, know your history
Well guess what, this is 2008 and the Japanese occupation happened a long time ago.

know your history

You don't see me writing in Hieroglyphics because that was the original language
Son, you're beating a dead horse....You thought buddy spelled "Korean" wrong and you tried to front him off, making yourself look stupidin the process...

Take the "L" and move on...

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime_4.gif

know your history

Son, you're beating a dead horse....You thought buddy spelled "Korean" wrong and you tried to front him off, making yourself look stupid in the process...

Stop being an internet gangster.

I would tell you this in your face. Korean is spelled wrong. If I wrote that on a test right now, it would be wrong. I don't care what happenedpre-occupation centuries ago.

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime_4.gif

know your history

Son, you're beating a dead horse....You thought buddy spelled "Korean" wrong and you tried to front him off, making yourself look stupid in the process...

Stop being an internet gangster.

I would tell you this in your face. Korean is spelled wrong. If I wrote that on a test right now, it would be wrong. I don't care what happened pre-occupation centuries ago.
First off, im no internet gangster...nor am I a real life "gangster"...I do what I have to do, when needed.

but back to the point...If son wrote "Corean" on a test right now...Im almost positive that any teacher would let that slide...

refer to the youtube video, "Confessions of an E-Thug".

probably the trillest thing you could do is type in all caps, or send somebody a trojan and L0pht their computer if you really down for yours...

dude just keeps racking up the L's.
let it go. you lose.

aww, c'mon...everyone knows only internet crips use 'C' in place of where a 'K' would normally be used.

and internet bloods use 'K' where a 'C' would be used.

that's just common gangster sense, or something...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom