What is Hot now?

Fitted, LRG tees, Cargos, 514'S, Jordan tees nd shoes, nike shoes, express fitted shirts, i can keep going but idk man i wear what i like and feel comfortable with.....

Fitted, LRG tees, Cargos, 514'S, Jordan tees nd shoes, nike shoes, express fitted shirts, i can keep going but idk man i wear what i like and feel comfortable with.....

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Polo never goes out of style

Ralph Lauren yea we got that
pimp.gif

#swag

Im just a high school student but i just wear Stussy, crooks, obey, and whatever other brand is dope to me. Along with levis and a pair of Js and im good.

Im just a high school student but i just wear Stussy, crooks, obey, and whatever other brand is dope to me. Along with levis and a pair of Js and im good.

I rock Polos, khaki shorts, Sperry's/Rainbows like every other white guy out there haha, but I have started copping some Young and Reckless T's to wear with my various Vans shoes.

I dont see anyone wearing Y&R stuff here, so I like it. Their tees are pretty cool.

I rock Polos, khaki shorts, Sperry's/Rainbows like every other white guy out there haha, but I have started copping some Young and Reckless T's to wear with my various Vans shoes.

I dont see anyone wearing Y&R stuff here, so I like it. Their tees are pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom