What is the roughest part of life that you had to go through.

I'm in my lowest point right now...  but its nothing compared to what alot of you guys went to.  I actually got inspired by some of y'all stories 
pimp.gif

to the dude who is now sober and married with a good job...  I see you 
pimp.gif

I'm in my lowest point right now...  but its nothing compared to what alot of you guys went to.  I actually got inspired by some of y'all stories 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Last 2 weeks of December '09.

Moms in the hospital for heart surgery, only to have her not survive the surgery & her being brain dead for a couple of days and having to make the decision to take her off life support. It still hurts and i'm still a mess. Always think to myself maybe i shoulda waited a few more days, maybe she woulda came out of it...

Last 2 weeks of December '09.

Moms in the hospital for heart surgery, only to have her not survive the surgery & her being brain dead for a couple of days and having to make the decision to take her off life support. It still hurts and i'm still a mess. Always think to myself maybe i shoulda waited a few more days, maybe she woulda came out of it...

I think I died and went to hell

Tell me about it

I will say that reading through this thread has inspired me to really get through all of this. Some of you have gone through things I couldn't imagine dealing with.

I think I died and went to hell

Tell me about it

I will say that reading through this thread has inspired me to really get through all of this. Some of you have gone through things I couldn't imagine dealing with.

College, during that time i

Lost my grandma who ive lived with my entire life,

lost two cousins

lost my sisters mom who I uused to hang out with daily

lost my aunt she came to visit me a week before she died, lost another aunt who lived down the street

My lil brother was dying of liver failure was gonna get DOA at CHKD in norfolk,then got transferred to MCV hospital in richmond and miraculously recovered. He had to learn how to walk again. When I seen all those tubes in my lil dude I wanted to cry so bad

My dad having neurological problems and giving me a verbal Will cuz he didnt think he was gonna survive surgery

All while dealing with regular college stress

College, during that time i

Lost my grandma who ive lived with my entire life,

lost two cousins

lost my sisters mom who I uused to hang out with daily

lost my aunt she came to visit me a week before she died, lost another aunt who lived down the street

My lil brother was dying of liver failure was gonna get DOA at CHKD in norfolk,then got transferred to MCV hospital in richmond and miraculously recovered. He had to learn how to walk again. When I seen all those tubes in my lil dude I wanted to cry so bad

My dad having neurological problems and giving me a verbal Will cuz he didnt think he was gonna survive surgery

All while dealing with regular college stress

nothing in my life comes even drastically close to losing a parent

truly sad especially at such a young age...

but right now for me...the roughest thing in my life is figuring out what i want to do as far as my career...flip flopping everyday

nothing in my life comes even drastically close to losing a parent

truly sad especially at such a young age...

but right now for me...the roughest thing in my life is figuring out what i want to do as far as my career...flip flopping everyday

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nodding.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nodding.gif

--Right now. Addicted to Xanax.
--Cant sleep or eat without it. Hell, cant function without it.
--The withdrawal is bad too. They say its worse than heroin withdrawal.

--Right now. Addicted to Xanax.
--Cant sleep or eat without it. Hell, cant function without it.
--The withdrawal is bad too. They say its worse than heroin withdrawal.

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

When my dad died. I was 13 at the time and it was really hard on me.

Me too....fired in early '08, broke my leg in july..unemployed for a while and then pops died 10mths later....really hard on the pocketbook and my heart...but I'm starting to recover.....

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

When my dad died. I was 13 at the time and it was really hard on me.

Me too....fired in early '08, broke my leg in july..unemployed for a while and then pops died 10mths later....really hard on the pocketbook and my heart...but I'm starting to recover.....

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Mine occurred over the few months. I watched cancer take my mother away. She went from a healthy beautiful woman, to she widdled away to nothing. I was lucky/unlucky to be with her the entire 2 weeks before she passed away but she was hopped up on pain killers she didnt know who I was or even where she was at. Everyone said she held on so long to make sure I was going to be ok with out her. This Mothers day is going to be rough without her.

im sorry to hear that bro. i dont know what i'd do if i were in your shoes.

oct to dec of last year, i got lied to by my boss saying there was no work even though everybody else in the company was working (construction). kept calling dude and emailing him but he never responded. dude tells me im too expensive.. i got paid 50 cents more than everybody else
30t6p3b.gif
. got in a car accident that was my fault, that cost me 800 because insurance wasn't going to cover it. i felt like a burden to my family because i couldn't help out with bills and such. although i highly appreciated it, it made me feel like a failure having to ask my mom to let me borrow money to eat. especially since i hadn't asked her for anything since i started working.

i was extremely depressed those months, but hid it from people because i didn't want to bother anymore.

Back
Top Bottom