What is this Blasphemy?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Pig Love

What's wrong with kill lists? and why is it unconstitutional?
laugh.gif
Do you want to be on a kill list? 
indifferent.gif

Your mom or dad could be on these lists.
Nah but if I'm on it I'm on it can't help how other ppl feel.

Highly doubt mom or dad are on these lists.
If you were on one it would be unconstitutional because you probably didn't do anything illegal to get yourself on it in the first place.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Explain.

Obama needs to be reigned in. Redefining who a 'combatant' is to deflate the number of civilians killed in action is appalling.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

...it wasn't a problem for United States government officials to kill whomever they wanted to get the country where it is....as soon as Obama becomes president people have a problem with what the government is doing...the government overstepped their boundaries a long long time ago...where was your vigilance then?

U GOTTA LOVE IT

Good attitude, who cares how many people the president slaughters.

The govt. has been killing people for years, it's all good.

Flawed logic young man

indifferent.gif

Nah but if I'm on it I'm on it can't help how other ppl feel.

Highly doubt mom or dad are on these lists.
If you were on one it would be unconstitutional because you probably didn't do anything illegal to get yourself on it in the first place.
What do you mean probably though? What are the qualifications that get you on the kill list?

FTR, the US gov't among others have been killing ppl on their "list" through legal and illegal unrevealed means for centuries. The word unconstitutional in that context is no more meaningful than saying it's evil or wrong.
Originally Posted by cartune

Thought everybody had a kill list
That's what I'm saying

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Explain.

Have you heard about the NDAA? This is the legislation that Obama signed that says he can order the detainment and even killing of American citizens because of their particular habits. No, you do not have to be a terrorist to be on a list. You can be a Ron Paul supporter, a farmer selling raw milk, a gun owner or a protester and that would qualify you for detention or even a kill list. There are currently 800 fema centers that have been built within the past ten years to detain millions of innocent Americans. They were built for the coming banking collapse.

...it wasn't a problem for United States government officials to kill whomever they wanted to get the country where it is....as soon as Obama becomes president people have a problem with what the government is doing...the government overstepped their boundaries a long long time ago...where was your vigilance then?

U GOTTA LOVE IT

Flawed logic young man

What habits? You're being real vague. Is the legislation just as vague? Link to the NDAA legislation? Are these 800 fema centers filled with millions of innocent Americans or are you just talking about the possibility?

The way you're talking with the example of type ppl who can be detained it sounds like everyone and anyone can qualify and if that's true I'd at least need to see the evidence of this happening.

U GOTTA LOVE IT
Like when Johnson, Nixon Reagan, & W. were President? Pretty sure the only thing new about this is that anyone can be a journalist now and the news spreads exponentially quicker with the internet.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

U GOTTA LOVE IT

Flawed logic young man

No I didn't because I know that every president before Obama had unconditional support from every American citizen just like George Bush Jr. did.

Originally Posted by heatking

so how do you check if your on this list or not? and what can you do stay off it?

You don't. Don't use the internet or your cell phone any more if you have anything to say about the state of things.

Back
Top Bottom