What is too young?? Vol. Chris Hanson is watching

y'all ever see the ones and you think....."4-5 yrs time she is gonna be off the *++!@% chart!!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
" ???

i dont
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kickology

My friend and I were having this discussion today about what is the youngest age he would smash.

Im 19 and I said the lowest I would go is 17 and he is the same age but said he would go for 16 if it was looking right
indifferent.gif

So I was wondering what is NT's general view on how young is too young

I'm 19 too and feel the exact same way.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

y'all ever see the ones and you think....."4-5 yrs time she is gonna be off the *++!@% chart!!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
" ???

i dont
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
but seriously.. you're not the only one.
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]RI got LEGAL 16 y.o strippers...and they can do w.e they want[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]the ocean state[/color]

buddy of mine, mormon, lives in utah, got married to a 15year old when he was 18. Thats pushing it, but at the same time it was up to her, she's not from amormon background or anything, her parents consented. so idk she must be mature. They been married 3 years, she's 18 now and he's 21. There marriagebeen going good from what it sounds like.

as for me, theres alot of variables b4 i make a decision.

Is it really that deep though if you're like 21+ to be trying to mess with girls that aren't grown?
laugh.gif
I know there's ages of consent and whatnotbut most people assume that you don't touch it till she's 18. Why not mess w/ girls your own age and leave it at that?
nerd.gif

Do little girls really turn some of y'all on like that? Prowling around the high school and +#!$.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom