What is too young?? Vol. Chris Hanson is watching

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

^ever mess wit a young cat?
Hell no.
laugh.gif
Like, I'm grown...I don't have time for no teenage boys. lol Sorry. Personally, I wouldn't try to mess with a guythat's under 21 and even that's kinda young, IMO.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Hell no.
laugh.gif
Like, I'm grown...I don't have time for no teenage boys. lol Sorry. Personally, I wouldn't try to mess with a guy that's under 21 and even that's kinda young, IMO.
Age shouldnt matter and it should be the person's personality and maturity?
I myself dont care about age, but if they are underage, those two traits are a must.

Hell no.
laugh.gif
Like, I'm grown...I don't have time for no teenage boys. lol Sorry. Personally, I wouldn't try to mess with a guy that's under 21 and even that's kinda young, IMO.

thats ok cuz when u hit mid 40s, youll b comin back
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
jk

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Hell no.
laugh.gif
I myself dont care about age, but if they are underage, those two traits are a must.

...So if a person was like 14-15, mature and has an amazing personality..?

Hell no.
laugh.gif
Okay, then. R. Kelly. I'm good though, but thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Hell no.
laugh.gif

...So if a person was like 14-15, mature and has an amazing personality..?
Nah when underage i mean 17 and nothing lower.

Im 18

and i say 15
And some say 5-10. %++? 15, dude?!!!!!

Some of y'all are some straight skeezebuckets.
laugh.gif

it aint even that bad...

Avg age for a HS senior is 17-18

and Avg age for a Sophmore in HS is 15-16 (age of consent in my state) so yeah..lol..

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Im 18

and i say 15

laugh.gif

it aint even that bad...

and Avg age for a Sophmore in HS is 15-16 (age of consent in my state) so yeah..lol..

It's just the fact that you're consciously okay with dating a 15 year old knowing you're grown.
laugh.gif
Even if you're in highschool...that's just weird.

Yeah, I'm totally judging on this. There is no reason for you to be grown (at 18 you're grown) and going after younger girls. There's totally noshortage of girls your own age. What gives?
laugh.gif

You could go with the Ali G theory . . . "if there's fluff on the muff then she's old enough."

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Im 18

and i say 15

laugh.gif

it aint even that bad...

It's just the fact that you're consciously okay with dating a 15 year old knowing you're grown.
laugh.gif
Even if you're in high school...that's just weird.

Yeah, I'm totally judging on this. There is no reason for you to be grown (at 18 you're grown) and going after younger girls. There's totally no shortage of girls your own age. What gives?
laugh.gif

Im just sayin if there is a fine Sophmore runnin aroud id be like damn id smash lol
and it is hella common where im at. Man the homies i be with be smashing Freshman... Fyi not me tho. Thats weird for me personally.
but i never said there is a shortage in Girls my age. i just simply answered the Question. "What age os too young" thats it. i never said i have aproblem finding girls at my age lol!

I just don't understand how if you're 18, anything UNDER that isn't too young (unless it's 17 and you're in the same grade). As a teenager,I was only interested in guys my age or a year older. I didn't have any choice, I was younger than everyone else... but once I turned 18 (in college), 18-guys weren't even a blip on my radar.

I know there's ages of consent and all that but don't most people assume off the top that if you're under 18, then you're illegal. Like, whoeven looks INTO age of consent but a nasty %*#@#%!##%%%?
laugh.gif
This thread is blowing my mind for real! lol

oh dont worry....once da fun bags and bunz start to deflate when you're older..you wanna be BEGGIN for that young stallion to come wreck shop in yourhouse.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When my "fun bags and bunz" deflate, so will the blood vessels in your #+%+ so you better make sure those barely legal broads are open-minded. Oldnasty somethins.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom