What is your hangover remedy?

I heard eating something spicy helps. Take this with a grain of salt, I don't drink so I can't really give you first hand experience.

Drink water while your drinking the night before and you'll have 0 headaches the next day. I usually try and have at least 2 waters throughout the night.

As far as the pukey feeling, I wish I found a cure for that
laugh.gif
Usually either ginger ale or gatorade helps.

I don't understand the logic behind taking ANY type of pill before or after consuming alcohol, it is horrible for your body. Just drink water & eat,you'll feel better in a few hours. Quit begin a female.

#1 from McDonanlds w/ a 6pc nugget and a coke. I usually don't get hangovers, for me its more I still feel drunk so that kind of sobers me up.

I drink 3 bottles of water before I go to bed. Its a routine for me now. I never forget to drink my water when I'm drunk.

Shot o henny to settle my stomach, then take a shower at BURRR temp. Then face two bottle of le Gatorade. Always works for me when I can't dip my body inthe candle wax pool frm Wanted

Originally Posted by filly413

Shot o henny to settle my stomach, then take a shower at BURRR temp. Then face two bottle of le Gatorade. Always works for me when I can't dip my body in the candle wax pool frm Wanted

laugh.gif
yeah that would be good to have

I don't get how you can drink alcohol when hung over, the thought makes me gag but I might try it

I was in need of a good hangover remedy yesterday! I just try to drink as much water as possible the night before, and take some Advil when I get up in themorning. Gatorade also helps...

Back
Top Bottom