What is your view on money?

This is something I've been thinking about lately. I feel like money has turned many people (my self included) into slaves, and its just being disguised as a good thing.

We go to school and bust our *** to get a good job. Then we just become slaves, meaning we work all day 9-5 come home, try to live our actual lives for like 3 hours then we go to sleep and go back to work. Then if we are lucky we have weekends off and on those weekends we spend our money trying to live our lives the way we want to (or the way media and society has trained us to think the way we want to). Then we just go through the rotation all over again.

I'd rather not wake up at 5:30AM every morning to ride the damn train into the city to slave my life away for 9 hours just to go back the next day, but I have to pay rent, car, utilities, emergency savings, 401k, health insurance etc. So I get up against my will and go do my daily grind.

Its a no win situation... we are working to make some CEO filthy rich and we just get the scraps.

Sorta a vent :lol: but what are your views on money?

best thing to know about money is that those who work for it as their only source of income will never be wealthy.

I dislike liberals, and those that strive for equality. The advancement of society is due entirely to capitalism.

I dislike liberals, and those that strive for equality. The advancement of society is due entirely to capitalism.

Pure American imperialistic garbage.

Money is a tool that keeps us all enslaved whether we like it or not.

Thanks a lot Continental Congress :rolleyes

OP, I am with you. Sometimes I just look at physical money and say to myself, "Damn this is the most important thing in the world." Not damn animals. Not damn National Parks. But paper. Green paper. Holds so much value. I hate that it is like that. I hate that it defines people. But, thats just the way it is man. I feel your pain. Don't be a slave to it though. That is all you can do while on this here Earth. 8)

To people saying get more money, when will you ever have enough? With more money, comes more responsibility, and with more responsibility, you need more money. It's a never ending cycle that we are all trapped in whether we like it or not. And the craziest thing about it to me is the fact that its people who put the power and money.

OP, I am with you. Sometimes I just look at physical money and say to myself, "Damn this is the most important thing in the world." Not damn animals. Not damn National Parks. But paper. Green paper. Holds so much value. I hate that it is like that. I hate that it defines people. But, thats just the way it is man. I feel your pain. Don't be a slave to it though. That is all you can do while on this here Earth. 8)

:smokin
only time i have agreed with dc point of view.

You just gotta keep on living, L-I-V-I-N

Last edited:
It's mine I spend it.

Seriously though. I work 6 days a week. Out chea grinding.

OP i know that feel...its crazy how many adults are defined by their job or career and nothing else.

work this, money that there's so much more to life than those things

you dont like it eh?
become this man then[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]i want the $$

Watched the whole documentary. Thanks for the upload bro. 
pimp.gif

Don't care too much for it, but it's something you've got to have if you want to get yambs consistently past a certain age

Back
Top Bottom