What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

1_082ca71e-2cf6-463c-8ebc-80f913dc1370_large.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for a Winter coat. I need a North Face discount. Lmk if anyone can help with that. A Nuptse isn't going to cut it in this weather.

Still single digits in NY. I got on a t-shirt and wearing a jcrew wool coat lined wirh thinsulate. I need some wool pants though.

Been negatives .. was thinking of the north face mcmurdo.. any y’all experience with that and layering

Still looking for a Winter coat. I need a North Face discount. Lmk if anyone can help with that. A Nuptse isn't going to cut it in this weather.

Man... I lucked up. I got this North Face winter coat in the picture below for $200 on Black Friday at a local sporting goods store... the regular price is $330. The weather has been in the teens and single digits where I'm at. Man... I'm so glad I bought this big *** coat. lol

Last edited:
hood2.jpg veste-sb-empire-pour-wMhxJ3.jpg jd_212454_a.jpg armada-uinta-veste-de-snowboard-homme-beige.jpg
Bought Armada one some years ago with a promotion, really nice parka. As it's a snowboard one, you can't go wrong...

SB Empire bought with promo too, really nice one.

Also bought a McKenzie parka for something like 20/25 euros, not bad for its price, but not the good size, a bit small (ordered M, which is always my size).

EDIT : Also wear leather jackets Reds**** (a french brand), and I think 2 Air Max parkas, one warm but its hood is very low quality, and a thin one which is perfect for me as I don't mind wearing a lot of items below...

Last edited:
Single digits and a flannel and Canada Goose got me feeling ok.

Do need thermals under the pants though. And nice gloves.

Two great balaclavas, and you can even wear them with glasses, which is not always true with some brands/models...

Attachments

• 31E+B6WJWZL._SX342_.jpg
    31E+B6WJWZL._SX342_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
  • nikelab-acg-unisex-balaclava-h0zgKG.jpg
    nikelab-acg-unisex-balaclava-h0zgKG.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
Canada Goose coats cost a rack. Seeing way too many in NYC. Either someone hit a lick or fakes have gotten good. Most people aren't spending that much on a coat.

Back
Top Bottom