What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Well i doubt the rich chinese and europeans visiting nyc i see are wearing fake canada gooses since theyre staying at the plaza etc. Probably some fakes on some od the natives if anything

Canada Goose coats cost a rack. Seeing way too many in NYC. Either someone hit a lick or fakes have gotten good. Most people aren't spending that much on a coat.

Interesting Question about Canada Goose

I know when Moncler down jackets was getting big in NY 2008 /2011 lot of people was rocking Fakes

But regardless stay warm :lol:

And considering that the Winters in NYC were warmer the last few years, it was a poor investment. It's actually cold this time around.

Bbo5L0pg4J3.jpg
I wanna cop this $600 to $700 nf
I got too many steep techs and other jackets

And considering that the Winters in NYC were warmer the last few years, it was a poor investment. It's actually cold this time around.
It went from 70 degrees to 10 in a month, this winter you need a real coat, last few you could've got away with a flimsy joint

It went from 70 degrees to 10 in a month, this winter you need a real coat, last few you could've got away with a flimsy joint
Wisconsin been just as bad. Couple years ago it was like 54 on Christmas. Currently its -3 :lol:. I mean I know cold but usually we get some time before this **** comes

Wisconsin been just as bad. Couple years ago it was like 54 on Christmas. Currently its -3 :lol:. I mean I know cold but usually we get some time before this **** comes
Dude I remember there was some days I was rocking shorts last winter. It got brick quick. Also it was unexpected, it was 80 degrees all October and a few days in November and got freezing quick. No fall this year went straight from summer to winter

Dudes crazy thinking these people making over 100k rocking rack Canada Goose jackets.

But dudes at the clubs making 36k rocking 500 Belt and 500 shoes got everything real on.

It's a everyday jacket. It really is the best jacket for the cold weather.

Spending a rack on a coat that could get misplaced or stolen :lol:

I'm a grown man, that last thing I'm worried about. I got tons of designer jackets from Tom ford , Gucci , Saint Laurent , Givenchy, nothing is happening to my ish . Even on the rare chance somebody did catch me slippin , I got paper to buy it again .

Spending a rack on a coat that could get misplaced or stolen :lol:

you acting like its a gold chain or something :lol: :smh:

a coat you're wearing basically everyday isn't gonna get misplaced that easy... getting robbed for one is a different question.

da only reason i dont personally own one but its only because i don't have have any space for another heavy coat with a 2 tone North face Mcmurdo (1st series) and marmot goretex biggie.... although a red canada goose calling my name, i already got a red north face Steeptech but its not really warm at all, its more of a wind stopping jacket...idk, it stays this cold i might cop one.

Been here in nyc over a week and ive never seen so many canada goose parkas ever. Every chinese person from china is wearing a canada goose parka literally

How do you know they're chinese? How do you know they're from China? :rolleyes

Canada Goose is mad nice but y'all buggin. You can get a coat just as warm for $300-$500. I gotta few North Face joints and a Timberland joint that have the 700 and 1000 down fill count and I be warm as ****.

I gotta $400 North Face a few years back, was out in the teens walking in the snow sweating.

Moncler jackets are dope as **** but they're not that warm.

I still need me a dope *** shearling.

Yeah, not everyone is rocking $1000 plus coats so they’re able to find warm coats under that price range. This ny weather is crazy this year though. I only remember one day of single digit weather the past few years and now we’re getting weeks of it.

Back
Top Bottom