What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I still need me a dope *** shearling.
Full shearling or partial? I have a Norwegian Rain Moscow that I've been using the past few years and there's a shearling collar as well as partial shearling on arms/sides. Could walk out right now in NYC with just a tee under and be fine.

Damn, it's really brick in NYC
I wore my suit + down jacket + Thinsulate-lined topcoat
Still felt that cold
:sick:

I got my brazil Nsw varsity

The piece is actually kind of warm and with a layer/hoodie even more warm

The thing I like is jackets being slim to move around yet warm as anything on the inside. That's why I don't really want bubble jackets, I would rock that in HS

I got my brazil Nsw varsity

The piece is actually kind of warm and with a layer/hoodie even more warm

The thing I like is jackets being slim to move around yet warm as anything on the inside. That's why I don't really want bubble jackets, I would rock that in HS
That's what I like about the big boy, you can move around with it easily, full mobility

**** it's -15 degrees in the morning here in central IL. This has been serving me well for years but right now I'm just rocking a long sleeve rugby with a cotton hoody and my wool/leather varsity I posted last.

Attachments

• 20180102_111441.jpg
    20180102_111441.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 16
15°C>25°C (59°F>77°F) the whole year would be a dream, can't stand the coldness, especially at home.

I guess people where I live wear expensive coats for the style while you have a real need of warmness, which explains some of you can't complain about a high price as you would wear it every day during a certain time, but here when someone told me the price of one I was astonished...

Gotta rock a hoodie/sweater underneath these down fill jackets. I have a Nobis and still freeze my balls off if I only have a t-shirt underneath.

Anyone have the Cockpit MA-1 Bomber Jacket from Cockpit USA? Waiting on it now. They have an "authentic" version for $260 but didn't see what the real difference was between it and the $70 one I ordered.
2130GR_2017.jpg

Canada goose overrated as ****. I got the maitland parka a few weeks ago in blue camo so atleast it stands out from every single person who has a black Canada goose

No difference from the newer north face parka I bought a few months ago

Other pet peeve is how the pockets don’t ecen have soft/cloth liner :stoneface:

Speaking of nike jackets just got this 1 in today. Got it during the oneness 40% off sale. ****ing oneness tho. **** came in a box not wrapped.....not even folded and has no tags on it. It doesnt appear to be worn but really :lol:. Plan on hittin them up but doubt theyll do a damn thing.
20180102_160827.jpg

IMG_20180106_124513.jpg

anyone wanna point me into da direction where i can read about my OG Northface Snorkel? technical specs/name/serial number/? da identifying tags wore out in da wash... im literally da only person i know with it, but i know it originally also came in 2 tone grey/black and all black...

its da only ones with twin chest pockets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom