What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Snagged a moncler to compliment the NF anorak pullover. Outlet pricing. Not gonna complain. I do appreciate their 2 year warranty and plan on using it for our ski trip this winter

Attachments

• 2A81028E-960B-4254-B654-556EBF4DE627.jpeg
    2A81028E-960B-4254-B654-556EBF4DE627.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 28
What down jackets do yall recommend for $400 or less?

Thinking about retiring my blue and black north face for a more mature all black jacket

Are fishtail parkas still popular? I remember seeing companies out them out 2-3 years ago but don’t remember seeing any last year.

Anyway, I used to not like denim jackets but bought one last year and liked how it fit so much and how durable it was that I bought 2 more.

Can y'all recommend me a down jacket for the winter that doesn't look like the michelin man

Last edited:
Canada Goose Lodge jacket or hoodie. that's my favorite jacket from the brand. perfect for layer in the dead of winter, just put on an additional layer
for wind resistance and you're good up to -25
Fall you can rock it with a tshirt or long sleeve, colder days you can wear with hoodies. all around they're the best bang for your buck.

Lodge-cover.jpg

not my pic.

Need to get me a Barbour Flyweight Chelsea for the fall. Old one always got compliments.

Canada Goose Lodge jacket or hoodie. that's my favorite jacket from the brand. perfect for layer in the dead of winter, just put on an additional layer
for wind resistance and you're good up to -25
Fall you can rock it with a tshirt or long sleeve, colder days you can wear with hoodies. all around they're the best bang for your buck.

Lodge-cover.jpg

not my pic.
How's the sizing? I'm in between a small and medium

Tried on TNF Gotham 3 jacket in store. Joint fits and feels good. Def going to get it for the coldest days of winter and at $300 it’s a good buy

Just ordered the Arc'teryx cerium LT hoody and canada goose lodge hoody. Gonna keep which I like best and return the other.

Back
Top Bottom