What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

532486EB-D630-47FF-B3BD-BF1161AD1329.jpeg

703D8B3D-5E19-40AA-BD74-6D709A700EF4.jpeg

Big boy season coming soon

3808M_67.jpg

Bout to cop. But not sure if I want to go Goose or Moncler

I tried on a Goose in bloomies and started sweating in seconds

big jacket dudes,

explain the differences between cg, moncler and marmot in terms of better brand name, better quality/material, better warmth and better cost for quality.

jackets investments
can get expensive
only rocking for like 5 months

Depends where you live.

5 months is a long winter imo. If you wear a jacket every day for 5 months and it lasts 5 years, spending $500-1000 isn't that unreasonable.

even tnf retail for some jackets were about $300 and up.

my varsities, steep techs, mountain jackets, maybe get me a leather perfecto,

all these jackets gonna stick with me for more than 5 years. Especially if I don’t wear em much. Some of them are just classic, can’t part with them.

Surprised though at people paying past $500 retail to $1k+ for jackets.

Maybe i’m used to paying lower retail for sneakers and clothes.

Jackets will last a long time cause it should.

Reactions: ...
People in Nyc been wearing Mackage for the last couple of years. Don’t think too many like the look, surprised it hasn’t taken over like Canada Goose has here.

Moncler is a luxury fashion brand

You're paying for the name

I've heard their jackets aren't really that warm

Well that made my decision then. No point in buying the moncler just to buy a warmer coat later.

Mackage is what’s in right now in Canada you guys will hop on shortly
People in Nyc been wearing Mackage for the last couple of years. Don’t think too many like the look, surprised it hasn’t taken over like Canada Goose has here.
Been rocking a Mackage for the last 4 years up here in Canada. It's a nice mix of style + function. Canada Goose is more utilitarian. Also the fur hoods on Mackage generally look better.

Back
Top Bottom