What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Screenshot_20180106-120124.png

Screenshot_20180106-120049.png

here's da black one.

circa 2000.

Damn near everything got a line in soho in the weekend. I'd cop in jersey to avoid paying that ny tax on it, unless it's an ny exclusive or something

Anyone get shot over a goose yet?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

its Only a matter of time.... looking for a Canada Goose in NYC Hard since distribution is extremely limited for how big this city is & da price makes it outta reach for alot of cats...

plus they come in Skittles colors...

Anyone get shot over a goose yet?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Bro was not goin tho... props to him, glad he didn't (appear) to get shot ,and kept his coat like a gangsta. Dude took like 20 pistol whips tho and was still not goin.

Maybe it’s just me. But I’m good with my sweater under the Papi chulo peacoat/topcoat scarf, gloves and hat(which I only wear when it’s below 10 degrees. And a mask on occasion when the wind chill brutal.

Can never see myself shelling out a trip for a coat that I would probably sweat in. Nah I’m good on goose and heavy snorkels.

Been a cold winter in NYC, def invested in a coat that cost me a rack, I was warm as f though :lol:

Never been a fan of the fur hood either but it really saved me from that wind

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 12.41.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 12.41.25 AM.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 27
Rock a can goose, marmot, tnf mcmurdo in your house if the heat ain't on :smile: NT

Back
Top Bottom